Mall communications.

Kandi pov
All of us at the mall, and we gettin stares, getting asked for pictures, and people following us. Hol up security comin up to us.
The security came up to Morris, and I walked up next to them biting my nails......it's a habit.
"We've been notified that all you you guys are all very well know, and to prevent any mobs, or people getting in your way, would you like for us to stay near you?" One asked.
Hell yea.
"Alright sure." Morris said.
"Ok." They said.
We began walking, and the 4 security guards surrounded all of use in 4 angles. Like we in a box.
A girl suddenly ran and jumped on Mateo, and Majesty looked like she was about to blow a fuse.
The security guards got the girl off Mateo, and talked to her or some thing like that, while even more security guards came surrounding us, or being close to us.
Chy was dying.
She always laughing at something lmao.
I walked up to Majesty and rubbed her back to see her venting.
"Like I understand you famous but this shit gettin outta hand I was about to punch yo fucking fan across the fucking face and Kandi stop fucking rubbing my back." Majesty vented talking quickly.
I took my hand off her back, but smacked it.
She glared at me.
Mateo out his arm around her shoulder. "You only mines." He said kissing her cheek."
Ugh. Love birds.
I roll my eyes and go over to Bre who was on live talking about the shit that just went down.
"Hayy it's Kandi Reign y'all!!" Bre said pulling me into the scene and tightly wrapping her arm around my neck, with our cheeks touching.
"You're annoying." I say.
I look around and see people still following us, and a couple security guards from the now many that were being our bodyguards you could say we're talking to them to stop following us.
"Who goin to Champs wit me?" Zay asked.
"I will." Ayo said.
"Me too." Mateo said raising his other hand.
"I will." Chy said.
"Me." me and Bre said at the same time.
"Shit let's just all fucking go because I want shoes too." Majesty said holding Mateo's hand.
"True dat." Autumn said.

~
Chance pov
"Dee Dee! These 6's lookin like a whole snack!"I said staring at the Jordan's in my hand.
"Them shits ugly! They got pink in it! You gay!" Kida yelled from the other side of the store.
"Pink is a manly color." Zay said taking the Jordan's from my hand.
"That means you a gay white guy." Dee Dee said looking at other shoes down the wall.
"Racist." Deja said from the cashier.
"Guess who copped them Olive 5's! I did bitch I did." Mateo said running into the store and shimmying.
"I'm copping these." Zay said walking away with the shoe.
I look at him feeling betrayed with my arms out.
"Nigga I had it first!"
"You acting like there won't be no more." Zay said looking back at me and going to a worker.

Bonez pov
So I'm here minding my own business, I'm wearing a panda onsie and shit walking around wit Alonzo, until this snackyish girl walked by.
"Ouuuu." I say stopping and looking back at her.
Alonzo looked back too.
"Dayyuuumm." Alonzo said.
"Watch dis nigga, watch dis." I say catching up to her.
I tapped her, and she turned around.
"Uhh hi?" She said weirded out.
2k17 y'all.
I lick my lips. "Hello lil miss thickems, what's yo name?" I ask checking her out.
"Nun ya." She said turning to walk away.
"Wait girl! It's 2k17!" I yell with my arms in the air. She ignored me and continued walking.
🙄 bitch.
"Ha! I watched nigga, I watched." Alonzo mocked me pitting his hand on my shoulder.
I watch her as I see Autumn and Ayo arguing near her. Ayleo back up into the girl and she fell to the ground and Ayleo fell ontop of her.
Oh god.
I busted out laughing along with Alonzo.
"Can I have a picture?" A girl asked tapping me and Alonzo. There was about 6 other girls excited just staring at us waiting for an answer.
"Kk. Buh you gone be my bitch soon." I said as me and Alonzo posed with the girls for the picture.

Ayleo pov
Me and Autumn arguing, and I'm so focused on winning the argument, I fell on somebody.
I get up, and look to see a girl.
Oh shit.
She pretty though....I'm not cheating, I'm jus sayin.

I'm not cheating, I'm jus sayin

And she thick.
I hold my hand out, and she grabs it while I help her up.
She looked like she was blushing.
"I think both you and yo brother food at dancing." She said smirking.
"Thanks. And I'm sorry. What's your name?" I ask.
"It's fine, you didn't see me because I'm short. But my name is Hazel." She said.
Hazel.
"Oh cool. You got Instagram?"
"It's Hazel with 3 L's and an underscore." She says.
"Oh ok." I say smiling at her.
"You dance?"
She nods.
"Cool." I say trying to keep conversation going because her voice is sexy to be honest.
I get lost in her eyes, until I feel a sudden hard painful punch on my arm.
I grab my arm and look to see Autumn glaring at both me and her with her hands crossed.
Bonez suddenly came outta nowhere.
"HOW COME HE COULD GET HER BUT I FUCKING CANT!!!" He yelled.
Alonzo began laughing at his outburst.
"You picking up girls now Ayo?! That's the shit we doin!? I'm ducking together with you and you do this to me!?" She yells with her voice cracking.
Oh no.
Here we go.
"I'm gonna go." Hazel said walking away.
"Stupid bitch. She could suck my dick." Bonez said looking at her.
"But she's just....so...sexy." Alonzo said getting lost in staring at her.
Bonez got lost in staring at her too.
He bipolar as fuck.
I look back at her, and she has an hourglass figure, and her hips swayed while she walked.
H-hannn😍😍😍.
"AYLEO BOWLES!!!"
"WHAT WOMAN!!"
"You just gone fucking yell at me?! Why do you hate me! Fucking bitch! Oh my god! What the fuck!" She yelled now crying.
She punched my arm again in frustration.
"It's just that, I haven't ate anything all fucking day, and Mateo has my wallet, and he's all the way at American Eagle and that's too far." She cried heavily.
"And now you're cheating on me with somebody who's way better than me. What the fuck is wrong with people? With you! And my mom wouldn't give me $200 because my phone broke and my arm still hurts from when I beat up Jades friend, and and a-and-" Autumn cut her self off with a whole load of crying.
I pulled her into a hug rolling my eyes.
"It's that time of the month." Alonzo said shaking his head and looking down.
I glared at him.
"You're right, but shut up!" I whisper yell.
I rub her back, while she cries into my chest.
"It's ok, it's ok, daddy's here." I say stroking her poofy hair.

Mateo pov
"Can I ask who that girl is?" These girls asked coming up to me.
The security guards asked them to go away, while I fucking kept walking holding Maj's hand.
I wanna have sex.
"Maj," I call nonchalantly.
"Huh?" She asked glimpsing up at me.
We were getting stares but oh well.
"Wanna have sex?" I ask looking around with no care in the world.
She shrugs. "It depends." She said.
"On what?" I ask.
She smiles. "Where we gone do it?" She asked mischievously.
I shrugged.
"At the hotel, I think I have $500 in the sprinter, and I could get another room," I suggest.
"Alright then." She said kissing my cheek.
Yeeaaa buddy.

😑
1,335 words.