Ja'Autumn🤘🏼.

Autumn pov
Today is me myself and I.
Me and Ayo have still been having our difficulties, and we haven't fully broken up yet. He came back, but he tried to talk to me, buh I ain't got time.
We all in Atlanta still because Ayo and Teo got a performance at a high school pep rally so even if they ain't wanna come back, they still have to.
But they performance is in a couple days.
But today, is

Me

Myself

And I.

Majesty and Teo doin they lil thang, Key and Jazzy doin they thang, and I'm doin mines. Ion give a fuck wha errbody else doin.
By the way, I still be talking to Deja, but not as much as I used to. The others still talk to her, Majesty don't like her nomore but she cooperating wit her doe.
Buh right now, it's prolly 2pm, everyone chillin in they rooms recovering from they stress.
I suddenly hear a loud ass snore.
I look over at the other bed to see Chy knocked the fuck out.
I throw a pillow at her.
She jumps up. "Bitch stop!"
"Stop fucking snoring." I say rolling my eyes.
"Mayne, I can't control my snores!"
"Fix yo damn pillow Chyanne!" I yell throwing the food menu at her.
She groans and buries herself in the comforters drifting off to sleep again.
I'm bored.
Imma go to the park or something. Plus, it's hot as hell, and sunny outside.
I get up, and get clothes from my bag going to the bathroom.
I turn on the water waiting for it to get hot.
I take my hair out of the cornrows I did, and stare at myself in the mirror.
All I could think about is Ayleo.
I feel tears welling up in my eyes, and I bend down and put my head to my arms on the counter looking down at my feet. Tears fell to my feet, and the tiles on the floor.
Why am I crying lmao.
I wipe my tears and undress.

~
1 hour later

I hop out the shower, and put lotion and deodorant on, and put on a new bra and panties.
And I put on a black no sleeved shirt, and dark blue high waisted jeans, and do my makeup, and put on perfume.

I forgot what those type of shirts are called.
I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my maroon puma fenty slides.
I get my phone, and call an uber.