💛

Nobody pov

Mateo face slowly went lower and lower until their lips met.

Moment of silence y'all

Ok

Mateo softly and slowly kissed Majesty and she did the same.

Mateo pulled away, and stared into her eyes. He then got up, and walked out the other side of the living room without saying a word.

Majesty sat up on the couch.

Majesty pov

What the fuck just happened?

My bully kissed me.

Another moment of silence y'all

Ok

I get up grab my purse and run up stairs to my room. I close my door and walk to my bed and opened my purse and looked for my phone. I found it and unlocked it and went right to FaceTime. I clicked Autumns icon.
'Autumn 🎄 .'

I eagerly listened to the call ringing waiting for an answer.
After about 5 calls she answered.

"Hey Maj." She said cheerily.
"Hi Autumn get your ass here now." I say.
"Why?" She asked.
"Just come!" I yell.
"Alright damn!" She said and ended the call.

30 minutes later

I get a text.

Autumn 🎄 . : 'I'm outside open the door.'

Without replying I take off my shoes and run downstairs and run to the door sliding in my socks.
I open the door and pull Autumn in.
"Damn guh you bout to make me drop my Michael Kors purse!" She yelled and I pulled her up stairs into my room. I then close and lock the door.
She sits on the bed while I stand infront of her.
"Wha happened now?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"Me and Mateo,"
"Yea," she said smiling eager as if she realized what happened.
"We kissed." I said sighing.
Autumn started screeching in excitement.
"Omgaaaa you fucking kissed your fucking bully???!!!!!" She yelled. I quickly run up to her and cover her mouth.
"Shut up!" I whisper yell.
She looks at me like I'm stupid but I don't care.
"How?" She says after I uncover her mouth and back up from her.
"So, we were all playing, I don't know how or why they were being so nice to me, and I took the keys and because of that Mateo started tickling me when we got inside, and then I yeeted him at making him food, and then he grabbed me and started tickling me again and one thing led to another, and-"
"Y'all kissed?" Autumn said cutting me off smiling from ear to ear.
"Yea but after, he just stared at me for a couple seconds and got up and walked away and then I called you, and now you're here." I say rubbing my temple.

Autumn looked at me weirdly. "Why would he just walk away?" She asked.
"That's the thing I don't know!" I say astonished and putting my hands in the air.
"But he was probably a good kisser." Autumn said turning to lay on my bed.
"Yea but I don't like him like that, it just happened." I say walking and laying beside her.
There was then a silence.
"Remember about the girl named Jasmine from the mall?" I say biting my nails.
"Yea were supposed to pick her up because she's going to the party with us" Autumn says.
"Oh ok." I say.
We sat there in silence until we both fell asleep.