School fight.

Majesty pov
We now walking in school and I'm getting stares, and even whistles. But Autumn couldn't shut the fuck up about how I'm dressing.

So now we at our lockers and I see all my bullies come up to me and I grow tense.
Autumn starts looking around.

"Heyy bitch you think you look cute because you got a new little outfit that looks ugly like your weight?" Jade says coming up to me. Next thing you know Mateo smacks my ass and grips it causing me to jump and glares at Jade walking away down the hall with Ayo, and Key laughing.

What's up with him and Jade?
And why the fuck would he do that?

"DAYUMMM MA!!!" Bonez and Kida said at the same time walking away staring at my butt.
I looked at Jade and her clones.
Jades clones were shocked and Jade looked like she were about to cry.

"YOU BITCH YOU TAKING MY MAN!!!" She yells and smack me across the face.

Oh hell no.

"Oh hell no."Autumn says.

Autumn starts beating the shit out of Jade and I jump in. But her clones started beating us both up so Autumn got up and started breating them up while I was here fucking Jade up because I'm tired of this shit.

This is Jade and Majesty fight

You should already know who is who buh Imma tell you anyway.

Jade:black pants
Majesty:flowery pants
Image dis in a school hallway.

Dis is Autumn beating the shit of Jades clones

Autumn: white shorts
Jades clone 1: jeans
Jades clone 2: pink sweatpants.
Image dis at a school hallway next to the last fight you saw.

I then felt people pulling me off but I kept beating her up.
I security guard the prys me off her and I looked up to see Autumn and jades clones also pulled apart.

I see a whole crowd around us and Zay, Alonzo, Zavi, Bonez, Ayo, Teo, Kida, Key, and Dee Dee all stood infront of the crowd with their phones out recorded and their jaws dropped.

"BITCH IF TOU TRY SHIT WITH ME AGAIN I FUCK YOU UP EVEN MORE!!!" I yell in the security guards hold.
Jade was helped up by a teacher, and she was on the verge of tears while her clones were already crying while in janitors and security guards hold.

"TOUCH MAJESTY AGAIN YOULL BE DEAD!!!" Autumn yells in a security guards hold.

"GET TO CLASS!!" Teachers yelled shooing away everyone as everyone began to walk away.

Shit.
I'm not playing no more.
I literally let my anger out into Jade.