It got real.

Imprint pov
We still at the fucking mall and legs are so tired. They so tired my legs locking as I walk.
Chy looked at me weirdly while adjusting her glasses.
"Nigga....is you high? Does you need assistance? Di you need a life? Because I could gladly grant you o-"
"Fuck off Chyanne, my legs tired." I groan.
We see Chance, Kida, and Dee Dee walking together on the level below us from the glass balcony.
Chance was dry humping a girl, Kida was recording, and Dee Dee was obviously flirting with her so she ain't even realize.
Mind you they all short, so this girl taller then them lmao.
"They a fucking mess." She said going over to the balcony and takin g her phone out.
"And you not?" I say scrunching my face.
She began recording them, and looked at me. "No." She said nonchalantly shrugging.
She finished recording, and simply walked away.
😑.
I follow her as we walk into Forever 21 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

Alonzo pov
I finished taking a picture wit this girl, and I'm wit Autumn, Bonez, and Ayo. These dumbasses still arguing.
"Bae! Calm down! It was just a girl! And this shit was 3 hours ago!" Ayo yelled.
"Fuck you!" She yelled smacking him across the face.
I put my fist to my mouth.
"OH SHIT!" Bonez yelled.
Ayo stared at her, and suddenly pushed her to the ground. She got up and pushed him back, and punched him. Ayleo grabbed her arms and pushed her to the floor, and she began kicking him, and he kicked her back.
I could tell he was tryin not to punch her or smack her though.
People started staring and taking out their phones.
"OH SHIT!" People yelled from somewhere near. A crown began droning somewhere else.
Bonez went to break that couple up, and I pushed pass everyone, and went to the other crowd, and girls givin me heart eyes and takin pictures of me🙄, everyone had they phones out, or was takin they phones out. I look to see,......

To be continued....
HANNN got y'all there.
But shit got real.