Mommy's sorry.

Next day...
Heaven pov
I suddenly feel a pain in my stomach, and I fell something running down my leg.
It's late, and I've been homeless and Jade won't hold me hostage again until the baby would be born. I tried running away but she has a tracker in me, and when she found me, her along with others beat me brutally.
My legs go weak, and I collapse on the cement sidewalk. It's prolly 3am right now. I groan in pain.
I take my phone out my pocket, and dial the police.

"Police what's your emergency."

"I'm giving birth." I say between breaths.

"Where are you ma'am."

"Luivelle blvd." I say growing weak.i made that up.

"Ok help is on the way."

~

I groan in pain as I was being rushed in the hospital on a stretcher.
Tears roll down my face.
It hurts.
I was then put in a hospital room, and they changed my clothes into a hospital gown.
I'm just crying because I won't get to be in my first child's life. And on top of that, I'm forced to have this child or my mom dies. I don't even love Mateo like that. I just love him as a best friend.

"Ok ma'am the baby is now coming, it is in the length range." The doctor said going between my legs.

"Ok ma'am. 1. 2. 3. Push." He said.

I pushed and tears went down my face.

It fucking hurts.

A nurse held my hand.

"Breathe ma'am." Another doctor said.

I was breathing hard, and loudly because this shit hurts.

"Ok ma'am. You're doing great. But push on 3. 1, 2, 3."

I pushed again, and I groaned.

"One more big push ma'am."

"You're doing great." Another doctor walking in the room said.

The nurse that was holding my hand tightened it in reassurance, and smiled at me.

"1. 2. 3. Push."

I literally screamed and pushed as hard as I could, and I suddenly heard baby cries.

"Great job ma'am." A nurse said.

The nurse who was holding my hand had tears rolling down her face, and she walked out.

Another doctor then walked in and gave me the baby which was now in a blanket.

"Gender?" I ask between breaths.

I'm sweating. I could feel it.

"It's a girl ma'am. What would you like to name her?"

I'm hispanic. Imma just give her a hispanic name.

I need this baby to be hope. To help everyone who's going through stress right now. I need the baby to be great, and do great things. So imma name my baby girl Esperanza because Esperanza means hope, and to be beautiful.

"Esperanza Aurora Bowles." I answer.

A nurse gives me the baby girl, and she was crying but as soon as I held her, she quieted down.

I stare down at her and I instantly fell in love. She's so cute, and beautiful.

"Mommy won't be in your life. But just know I love you." I say softly.

"Do great things. Be hope. Be a leader, an intelligent, caring, loving, beautiful, nice person. Mommy loves you." I say. I suddenly begin crying hard.

"Mommy loves you and she's sorry." I say above a whisper.

"Please. Keep this baby here until the names of either Majesty, Mateo, Ayleo, Ja'Autumn, Keyshawn, or Jasmine come to pick up this baby." I say.

I kiss her on the forehead, and gave her to the doctors and Esperanza began to cry again.

I put my face to my hands as I continue crying.