Assistance.

1 week later...
Ayo pov
It's spreading quickly on Instagram like wildfire of him freezing on stage.
Buh Teo been acting weirder lately like, he's been throwing up, saying he can't hear shit, and he had a seizure the other day, along with if he tryna move, he doesn't as if his brain doesn't listen to him. He's been fainting more, and all typa shit. Buh Morris suggested a doctor, but Mateo threw a whole tantrum, and he fainted.

Buh me, Teo, Key, Imprint goin to the mall.

But uhh. Me and Hazel fucked.......again........and she na aborting. I guess I don't gotta keep the baby a secret no more because I'm single.

Mateo pov
We goin to the mall. We arrive at the mall, and people asking for pictures, buh I'm like.......no bitch.
I'm not in the mood, and I don't feel good.
I feel a tap on my shoulder, and I look up at Ayo and he's talking to me, but I can't hear anything.

"What?"

He scrunched his face.
My hearing suddenly came back. What the hell?

"You wanna perform on the main floor and start a mob? Because I'm bored." He asked.

I looked down, put my hands in my pockets, and looked up again. "Fine."

I suddenly feel dizzy as I walk. I try to walk, buh I feel dizzy. "What the fuuuuuccck." I say to myself.

They turned around.

"Fuck is wrong witchu?" Imprint and Key asked at the same time.

I shake my head. "Nothing."

Ayleo was looking at me real worried. I looked at him back with that 'I'm ok' look.

We continued walking, and we got to the stairs, and people was already following us.

We walked down, and I'm so dizzy.

Imprint pov
We walking, and Teo acting weird. I think he needs a doctor because he not ok.

"Wait stop." Mateo said going to a wall.

We stopped, and Teo had his head leaned on the wall looking down. After a couple minutes, he started walking again.

"Bro you sure you gone dance?" I ask.

He nodded.

Key looked away with a 'this nigga need help' look.

We walked to the main floor, and people was already dancing so we jumped in, and Ayo went first. Mateo wasn't jumping but he has his hand on his head and was looking down.

"I'll be right back." Mateo said walking away. We nodded.

Although Mateo suddenly stopped walking , and was swaying. He suddenly fell on the floor.

Lord Jesus.

Ayo stopped dancing, and everyone was looking at us with concerned faces as we went towards him. A security guard came.

"Is he ok?" He asked.

Key shook his head. "This been happening for the past couple days."