1 living, and 1 dead.

Majesty pov
We got a call saying Mateo's daughter was born and she was born on 3am on Mateo's birthday.
Buh me, Autumn, Jasmine, Ayo, and Key gone get her and meet her since Teo's still in the hospital.
Buh we at Atlanta, and we walking in the hospital where Teo's kid was born. The doctor on the phone said that Teo's bestfriend had to leave right away, and didn't even stay a night like she's supposed to.

We go to the front desk.

"Uhm is there a baby here?" Jasmine asked.

IS THIS BITCH STUPID!!!???

"No duh." Autumn spat.

Key stifled a laugh and kissed Jasmine's cheek. "You're slow babe."

Ayo shook his head while Autumn pushed Jasmine to the side.

"Is there a baby here with the last name of Bowles? I apologize but we don't know the gender, nor name." Autumn said.

The lady nodded. "I'll go check."

She walked away out of the front desk.

"Are you dumb? There's obviously babies here!" Autumn yelled.

"I'm just not thinking right now, I have lots of things on my mind." She said with her voice cracking.

I grew worried. "Jazzy what's wrong?"

"N-nothing."

Tears then streamed down her face and we all looked at her with concern.

She quickly walked out the hospital, and Key followed going after her.

I sighed and looked down putting my hair into a messy bun.

The lady came back. "Yes, there is one baby girl. Would you like to come see her?"

We all nodded.

"Ok right this way."

She began walking, and we followed. She then went into a large room, full of babies in bassinets thingys.

She walked down the room, and then she went to a bassinet with a baby girl. She looks so cute.

"She was born on August 29th." She said.

I weakly smiled, and walked closer to the baby.

"W-what's her name?" I hear Ayleo ask.

I instantly fall in love with her. She's so cute and small.

"Esperanza, Aurora Bowles." She said.

I look at her. "That's such a beautiful name."

She smiled. "I thought the same."

We were all staring at her, and she was moving around, and making small baby noises. She looks so delicate and perfect.

I see a doctor walk to us. "Are any of you guys, uhh Majesty, Ayleo-"

"Yea." Ayleo said.

"You guys would be picking up the baby?"