Asyari

The night sky was glowing tonight.

Golden brown eyes gazed amongst the billions of shimmering stars that brightened up the midnight sky. With his back against his woven sleeping roll, he laid there completely transfixed, his body completely at peace in this current state.

Asylum Weaver breathed in the calming crisp air, and felt the gentle winds swirl around him.

He could let his mind wonder, feeling as if he was so small compared to the endless amount of starts and planets he could see before his eyes. And yet, all that he has experienced felt so vast.

He let out a soft sigh, seeing his breathe turn into a delicate vapor.

"Asylum..." The gentle and quiet voice from beside him called out, causing him to turn his head to the side.

There laid another bed roll next to his, that was owned by his dearest first mate.

Her jet black hair all tangled up as she laid in her side, her adorable smile and her stunning yellow eyes fixated on him, and her tried expression making her appearance making her look more breathtaking.

"What are you doing..?"

Giving one last glance up at the never ending sky, he found himself mesmerized on how beautiful Sari looked in this moment.

"Nothing... just thinking..." He gave her a soothing response, turning to lay on his side so that he was facing the raven haired woman, "Why aren't you sleeping?"

She gave him a tried shrug, "Was watching you."

A faint shade of pink brushed against Asylums face as he shyly smiled, letting his hand slowly reach out toward her. She met his halfway, their fingers woven together.

Their hands stayed locked together that night, and until their final breaths.

---

Not sleeping is fuN.