Asyari

It was very late. Probably 2 in the morning. Sari wasn't sure.

She couldn't sleep. She and Asylum had a pretty rough day. They had been busy and had been pretty badly beaten up.

She at on a couch near the fireplace, keeping herself warm. It was freezing outside today, and they had to fight in the cold. She hoped Asylum didn't get sick. He had gone to bed as soon as they had arrived home, taking the big bed upstairs, leaving her to sleep on one of the couches. She didn't mind though.

She was so deep into her thoughts that she almost didn't notice the whimpers coming from upstairs. Worried, she rushed upstairs, trying to stay quiet so she didn't accidentally wake him up. She soon realized that she didn't need to worry about that, finding Asylum tossing and turning in his sleep, holding on tightly to the bedsheets as he softly cried.

Hesitating, she contemplated what she should do, watching him curled up in a ball crying his eyes out. She couldn't watch him suffer anymore, and rushed to the side of the bed, sitting down as she gently shook his shoulder.

"Asylum! Asylum, please wake up!" She shouted quietly.

Stirring a bit, he suddenly opened his eyes, hot tears rolling down his face as he looked up at Sari in confusion. She looked at him, worry in her eyes.

He immanently sprung up, wrapping his arms around the orcs neck, embracing her tightly as he continued to cry. She went tense for a moment, before hugging him back, rubbing his back in an attempt to calm him down. She had never seen him so upset before...

The pirate sobbed into her shoulder, trying to speak. "S-Sari I-I.. You were-"

"Sshh... Calm down. Everything is okay... I'm here now."

Silence began to settle around the room, until he sniffed and began to rub his eyes. His face was bright red as he sheepishly looked up at her, his eyes bloodshot.

"I'm sorry..."

"No, it's okay," She gave him a warm smile, "Do you want to talk about it..?"

He shook his head, looking embarrassed as he looked down at the bed sheets.

"N-No... But, if you wouldn't mind, c-could you... you know... stay with me... p-please?"

The orc smirked, nodding as she hummed in response.

Crawling into the bed, she snuggled close to him, warping her arm around his waist, and pulling him towards her. His face grew warm, but he melted into the embrace and rested his head on her chest.

She chuckled, reaching her hand up to play with his hair, making Asylum relax and start to feel sleepy.

He suddenly shivered, muttering under his breath, "It's so cold..."

Worry came over the orc as she pressed her hand over his forehead, her eyes widening.

"Asylum, you have a fever!"

He groaned, "I do not! I'm fine!"

She sighed heavily, shanking her head as she got up. Walking into the closet, she grabbed an extra blanket, and gently placed it over the bed.

She than laid down beside him, holding him in her arms again, "I knew you were gonna get sick fighting in the cold like that..."

He snuggled closer, sighing tiredly, "I'm not sick..."

"Yes you are. And you woke up from a bad dream. Just let me help you..."

He pouted in response, looking up at her, her eyes filled with concern and seriousness.

"I'm sorry..."

She rolled her eyes, pressing their foreheads together. "Just shut up and go to sleep..."

He huffed at that, but did as he was told, and closed his eyes.

Sari couldn't help but smile, seeing him relaxed and at peace. It was a sight she rarely got to see. She thought he looked adorable...

She placed a soft kiss on the top of his head, before cuddling closer to him spooning him as she drifted off to sleep in the warm embrace.

---

Well this is trash??

It was supposed to be cute and fluffy but ew??

I really wanna write drama and angst??

Also...

I realized something...

I really want a Sari rn??

#daddysariisbestsari

My head hurts so bad ow??