Asylum x Sari

I mean... there's a sort of self hate thingy in here I guess...

"Hey Jayred," Asylum Greeted the man as he walked into his home, not surprised to see him still guarding the door.

"Welcome back sir!" He said happily.

The young pirate had been away for a couple of days now, on a couple of dangerous missions, and had decided to go on his own. He was a bit tried now, and just wanted to take a quick nap.

"Where is everyone?"

Jeyred stoked his chin as he thought, "Hm, I believe Mimi took Kajsa out for a walk... Lena is still in the TARDIS... And I'm not sure where Sari is... I didn't see her leave the house though."

Asylum sighed, "Thanks Jeyred."

He hoped Sari was here. He wanted to bring her along, since she was the strongest out of everyone, plus he just liked being with her the most in general. They were close friends.

He smiled, thinking of all they had been through. She was there since the beginning of his new life, and he couldn't imagine not having her in it. She really did make life more fun and exciting.

Walking up the stairs, his smile turned into a frown, as the sound of sobs echoed around the hall. Sneaking down the hall, he peeked his head in he door way, surprised to find Sari sitting on the bed, with her face buried in her hands.

Was... Sari crying?

The whole time that they have been together, Asylum had never experienced Sari so upset before. She was always so strong and brave. He had no idea that she was upset. He hated seeing her like this.

He stepped into the room carefully, "Sari..?"

The orc jumped, turning to face him. Her eyes were wide and tears rolled down her face. She tried to quickly wipe them away, forcing a smile.

"Oh hey, you're back!"

Asylum crossed his arms against his chest.
"Sari, you can't fool me..."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Sari, you were crying, what happened?"

Asylum watched the orc, seeing her sheepishly look down at the floor. "I'm fine, don't worry."

He sighed, "Something must be bothering you, so spill it."

Sari stayed silent, looking a little annoyed.

Asylum smirked. "Don't make me tickle you."

Sari glanced up, letting out a soft chuckle. "I'm not ticklish Asylum..."

"Oh yeah?" He said, inching closer to her until he was fully sat on the bed, lifting his eyebrows at her.

She tilted her head, staring blankly at him.
"What are you doing?"

"This!"

Asylum than wiggled his fingers up and down her arm, chuckling for a moment before realizing that his efforts where not working, and that Sari wasn't showing any reaction.

"You done yet?" Sari asked, letting out a soft chuckle.

Asylum huffed, "Well, make you laugh kinda..."

"Did not."

"Did too!"

Sari smirked, turning to Asylum, and tackling him into the bed, so that he was laying on his back, and that Sari hovered above him.

The boy blushed slightly underneath her, feeling somewhat exposed.

"So... Are you ticklish, Asylum?" Sari asked quietly.