Jordica

"Gleetings fellow advent- Wait, did I say "gleetings" again? Oh my gosh..."

Jordan chuckled at his mistake, along with his siblings.

The cute brown haired girl with glasses sitting right beside him giggled as well, smiling shyly at him. "It's cute though!"

He gave her a glance, smiling a bit while a slight blush on his face grew.

He looked back at the camera, "Anyway, today we are playing gmod, with special guest star, Jessica!"

"Hello!" She waved her hand at the camera, shifting closer to Jordan.

"This video is a goldmine for all the jordica shippers..." Isaac quietly chuckled, making Jordan roll his eyes, and shooting Isaac in game.

---

"That is all for this time! If you enjoyed... whatever this video was-"

"Shipping fuel for the shippers!" Isaac interrupted.

Jordan rolled his eyes, "... leave a like and a comment, and will see you in the next video!"

After saluting, he pressed a button on his keyboard, he stopped recording. He sighed in relief, leaning close to Jessica.

"You were so adorable..."

"So we're you..." Jessica pressed their foreheads together, letting their noses brush as they just smiled at each other for a moment.

"We can still hear you two you know!" Bethany shouted from the Skype call, all of them still online with each other.

The two just giggled, pressing their faces together.

---

While Isaac edited the video, Jordan and Jessica sat on the couch together, with Jessica curled up into Jordan's chest and cuddled up in his arms. He stroked her hair, smiling tiredly.

"I love you..." Jessica mumbled quietly, reviving a kiss on the top of her head in response.

"And I love you~"

She smiled, burying her face in his chest again and taking in his warmth.

He chuckled, petting her hair gently, "You're so cute, stop it!

"You first!" She giggled, letting him grabbed her face and pull it closer to his. Their lips softly pressed together for a moment, both of them smiling into the kiss.

"Gross, get a room!"

The voice suddenly interrupted the moment, causing the couple to look up.

Isaac rolled his eyes, smirking, "The video is up now, you're welcome..."

"Thanks Isaac..." Jordan said sarcastically, making Jessica giggle into his chest.

---

The next morning, Jordan walked down the stairs, finding everyone sitting around the kitchen eating breakfast.

Everyone except Jessica.

"Good morning Jordan!" His mother said as made pancakes by the oven.

"Morning... Um, Where's Jess..?"

"Hmm," His mother hummed as she thought, "Haven't seen her, maybe she's still asleep."

"I'll go check..."

Walking up the stairs, he made his way over to the guest room where she was staying.

He knocked on the bedroom door, hearing a faint response on the other side.

"Y-Yes?"

Opening the door, his smile turned into a frown when his eyes locked onto hers.

Small pools of tears stained the corners of her eyes, as she looked up from her phone.

"No no no, why are you crying? What's wrong?" Jordan rushed to her side, as she tried to quickly wipe away her tears.

"N-Nothing..."

"It's not nothing if you're upset about it..." He wrapped both of his arms around her, nuzzling into her neck, "Please tell me what's wrong, I hate seeing you upset..."

She sighed, moving over so she could pull out her phone, handing it to him.

He looked at it in confusion, realizing it was their most recent video, "Our video..?"

"Some of the comments are really... Upsetting..."

"What?! Where?!"

He scrolled down, looking through the comments;

Vt Katie2002: Omg Jordica is reallllll!!!!

Saraloveswifi : My heart..... so cute rip me.

Oscariscool: Knew it 🙌🏻

Fangurl4life: No! JORDAN DESERVES BETTER THAN HER!!11!!!1

Crazychicklol: who even is that? I hope they aren't dating :/

Stalkergirl: No vent don't be with her she is stupid and ugly date me

Noticemevt: I have a huge crush on you Venturian I hope u see tis I well be better girlfriend and well love you more then her please thx 💕❤️️

Teengirllove: ❤️️💕💕✨❤️️👌🏻👌🏻

Jordan looked up at Jess, seeing her wrap her arms around herself and look down at the floor.

Placing the phone on the bed, he jumped at her, hug ginger her tightly as he whispered into her ear softly.

"None of those mean people are right... I only love you. You're so beautiful and funny and funny... I love you for you..."

New tears formed in her eyes, and a small smile formed on her lips.

"Aww! There's that smile I love." He playfully placed a finger on her lips, chuckling softly.

She blushed, leaning forward to place another warm kiss on his lips.

"I love you too..."

---

I tired.