Cybomb (kinda smutty)

Inspired by something that happened on snapchat.

While Davey and Timebomb were out getting supplies, Cywren and Veronica sat in the motel room, minding their own business.

Cywren was all curled up on the bed, holding a book in her hands, however, wasn't very invested in it, her mind focused on other things.

Her and Timebomb had been dating for a while now, ever since they were reunited after all that time apart. She thought about the future, and how she wanted him in it.

And she was concerned that there were aspects that she was neglecting... Such as... Certain pleasures...

They haven't really done anything... sexual before. She was nervous that she wouldn't be able to anything like that correctly.

"Are you alright over there?" Veronica suddenly called out from across the room, sitting on the couch with a confused look on her face. "Your face is as bright as your hair!"

Cywren felt her face, feeling warm beneath her skin.

"N-Nothing!"

Veronica rolled her eyes, "Seriously Cy, we're friends! I know when something is bothering you!"

"I guess something has been on my mind..." Cywren sheepishly mumbled. "But you can't tell anyone!"

"Oh! Due tell!" Veronica jumped in excitement, moving so that she was sitting on the bed in front of Cywren, her legs crossed.

Cywren blushed, sighing nervously.

"So, you know how... You and Davey have been dating for a while..?"

"Yeah."

"Have you... Um... Done anything... you know... Sexual?"

"Oh hell yeah."

Cywren squeaked in embarrassment, covering her face in her hands.

"What? You asked? It's not like you and your lover boy haven't done anything, right?"

"W-Well..."

Veronica's eyes widened, "Wait... You guys seriously haven't done anything?"

Cywren shook her head, biting her lip. "It's just... I wouldn't know what to do a-and..."

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll give you some advice." Veronica chuckled, grabbing a near by beer bottle and holding it in her hand.

"Hold this."

Hesitantly, she took the bottle in her hand, "Okay..."

"Okay, now pretend it's your man's rod."

She dropped the bottle on the bed, her face going blank.

Veronica laughed, holding her stomach. "You're too innocent!"

"S-Shut up!"

Veronica grabbed the bottle again, forcibly handing it over to the red head.

"Just remember, you need to firmly grasp it."

"Veronica!"

It was than that the door opened, and Timebomb and Davey walked in.

"Hey! What you gals doin?" Davey asked, kissing Veronica's cheek.

"Oh you know, just some sex ed."

Cywren squeaked, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"Interesting, mind if I join? I wouldn't mind giving a little demonstration~"

"Not in front of the kid Davey~"

"I hate both of you." Timebomb groaned, his face going pale.

"You'll thank me later when Cy firmly gasps something of yours."

---

...Okay.