Asyari (oblivion ending)

It was done. Yet another long and complicated mission was finally complete.

The adventurer didn't even stay in the crowed room, filled with people that were celebrating his victory. He rushed outside, the cool air calming him down. Walking around aimlessly, felt a sense of relief as he was able to walk around freely.

It wasn't right.

He was used to having some sort of consciousness, telling him where to go and what to do.

Venturian, the voice he heard, was always there with him, somehow within him, guiding him through everything he faced in this new journey in his life. He always knew what needed to be done, and helped him stay on task, while also making things entertaining and fun.

The voice now, was so faint that he could hardly hear anything from him.

He walked by the water, a small river that lead to the ocean, a source that he felt calm and close to home. He nervously paced the shore, hoping he could hear something, anything from his friend. But, There was nothing left but a faint ringing in his ears.

Venturian was gone.

And he never even got to say goodbye.

Falling onto his knees, hot tears began to roll down his face. He cried softly, letting tears fall into his own reflection in the river of water. Sand swirled around him, and a sense of abandonment began to settle in.

He was gone. Asylum was alone.

He felt a gentle hand on his shoulder, causing him to quickly turn around.

His eyes met with Sari's bright yellow ones. There was a look of concern upon her face as she looked down at him.

"Asylum, what's wrong?! Did you get hurt?"

He didn't say anything, and just jumped into her arms, needing someone, anyone, to make him feel like he wasn't alone.

Sari was there since the beginning. He had been with her though so much. He realized that if he lost her, he wouldn't know what to do.

"S-Sari... Please... Don't leave me..." He cried, holding on to her. She sat with him in the sand, holding him close to her chest as she tried her best to calm him down.

"Leave? Why would I leave? I'm right here Asylum..." She stroked his hair gently. He had never seen him so upset before. She felt guilty almost.

Crying into her shirt, he mumbled, "I love you so much, I don't want to ever lose you..."

She froze, blushing faintly as her eyes glowed, lighting up the space around them.

Asylum looked up, curious at the source of light surrounding them. He blushed, facing her, the yellow glow making her face light up.

She leans in closer, "I won't ever leave you... I love you too..."

Asylum's eyes fluttered half open, as Sari leaned in even closer, until finally, their lips met.

---

SO RUSHED EW.

venturiantale oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें