Asyari

From the moment she woke up that morning, Sari knew that something wasn't right.

Trying to roll out of bed was almost impossible, with her whole body suddenly stiff and her vision immediately becoming blurry as her feet hit the floor.

Her muscles usually hurt after a fight or long training session, but this was different. This wasn't gonna go away anytime today.

She wasn't going to let this effect her. She was just gonna brush it off and go throughout the day normally.

It was than that she heard her friend Asylum rushed quickly down the stairs, all dressed in his armor. Spotting her on the couch, he gave her a questionable look, lifting an eyebrow.

"Sari did... did you oversleep?"

"Wha... What?" She tilted her head, rubbing her eyes, and gaining a bit of her vision.

"It's already noon..." He pointed out, looking outside the window, "You're usually awake and ready by now.."

Swallowing nervously, she looked down at the floor, "Sorry Asylum, I'll get ready now..."

Walking up the stairs was challenging as she struggled to keep her balance. Leaning against the wall, she pushed upstairs to retrieve her armor.

After slowly throwing her outfit on, she weakly walked down the stairs, hoping Asylum wouldn't notice her.

Unfortunately, he did, noticing her leaning on the wall as she walked down, seeing how tried she looked.

"Hey, you okay..? You don't seem so good..."

"I'm fine." She insisted, standing strait as she managed a small smirk. "I'm ready."

"Yes, you are, ready to go back to sleep." He crossed his arms as he glared at her seriously. "You're sick Sari."

She bit the inside of her mouth. "What? No I'm not, I'm perfectly fine!"

"Don't lie to me woman," he grumbled, "Go back upstairs and change up."

Sari didn't want to look weak, not in front of Asylum.

"Asylum, really, I'm fine."

"Sari... Please, get your butt upstairs right now! You're clearly sick and need to rest or you'll get even worse."

Seeing Asylum all riled up and flustered made Sari's heart beat rapidly in her chest, and she did as she was told.

Sheepishly walking upstairs, she quickly changed into a comfortable shirt and pants. Before she could return to the couch, Asylum began pulling her over to the bed. "You sleep here."

She didn't argue, too weak and tired to fight with him at the moment, and just curled into the bed.

Her eyes closed for a moment, but it wasn't too long before she felt a pair of arms slide around her waist, and pressure of an embrace against her back.

Her face flushed, she tiredly mumbled, "What are you doing..?"

"Making sure you don't get up... and keeping you warm... I know what it's like to be sick..."

"But-"

A gentle kiss pressed on the back of her head interrupted her, sending chills down her spine.

Deciding to give in, she slowly, melted into the warmth of his body, and let herself slowly fall asleep.

---

Here you spoiled peeps enjoy this trash as I slowly die alone.