Cybomb

I saw a drawing at 5 am lets go.

---

As they traveled the hot hazardous desert, Cywren held her pistol in her hands, with her companion closely behind her.

Timebomb looked out into the distance, squinting his eyes as he stared out into the distance, "I think there's a shack up ahead..."

"Alright, let's check it out and see if we can take shelter there for the night." Cywren spoke, her mouth covered by a purple bandanna.

The two rushed through dust and sand to reach the shack, carefully checking the outside area before heading on inside, escaping the hot dessert sun.

Closing the door behind them, Timebomb slid to the floor, exhausted as he leaned against the cool metal wall.

Cywren huffed, "You alright..?"

"Yeah... I just... Need a minute..." He responded, his voice hoarse and his breathing heavy, little drops of sweat rolled down the side of his face.

The red head blushed at the sight, pulling up her bandana a bit before searching the room for anything valuable.

She happened to find a bottle of that sunset drink. It wasn't as good as nuka cola, but she thought Timebomb would appreciate it.

Walking over to her partner, she slid down beside him, sitting against the wall as she handed him the cool bottle, "Here..."

He looked at her for a moment, before taking the drink, and opening it with his hand. He took a quick sip before turning to face her.

"Thanks Cy..."

She just nodded in response, her expression hidden behind that dreaded bandana around her face...

"You know... You could take off that bandanna now... We're inside so..."

She looked at him, confusion in her eyes, "What? Why..?"

"Well..," He stared, placing the bottle on the floor beside him. He leaned closer toward her face, unknowingly making her blush bright beneath the purple fabric.

"I like seeing your beautiful face..."

Her eyes widened as he gave her a shy smirk, before carefully taking a hold of the bandana around her face, and gently pulling it down so that it was dangling around her neck.

Her face was flushed pure red by now as he looked at her with complete admiration. He softly cupped her face with his hand, staring at her lips.

Looking up at him, her eyes grew wide again as he leaned in closer and closer, their lips particularly brushing.

Her mind began to race, and her heart started pumping faster by the second.

Closing her eyes, she quickly felt his soft lips on hers, and immediately melted into his arms.

---

Ending it here cause I'm lazy