Jordica

4.

Opening their front door, Jordan stepped aside so he could let his girlfriend inside. It was freezing outside, and he didn't want her to get cold.

Jordan and his family had just picked up Jessica from the airport, and she was going to be staying with them for the next few days.

Closing the door behind them, he walked over to Jessica, helping her remove her jacket, which made her pout.

Jordan secretly thought was adorable though.

"I could do it myself you know!" She complained as he hung up the jackets with the rest of the family.

He smiled, rolling his eyes, "You're welcome."

"So Jessica, make yourself at home," Paula interrupted cheerfully, flashing her a polite smile, "Let me know if there's anything you need. Jordan can show you we're the guest bedroom is."

Nodding, he took Jessica's suitcase, leading her down a hallway.

The two entered a small simple bedroom. Jessica thought it was cozy, letting out a soft sigh as she looked up at Jordan, "I'm so happy I'm actually here with you..."

"Yeah... I wished we could see each other more often..."

"Well, I'm here now," Jessica perked up, smiling warmly at him, causing him to smile back and look at her with complete admiration.

Gosh, she was adorable.

"Yeah, lucky me, I'm stuck with you." Sarcasm in his voice as he spoke, he smirked, watching the brunette turn into a flustered mess.

"You're a jerk!" Jessica yelped.

"Try to catch me Texas!"

The two were now running around the house like children. Jordan dashed up and down stairs, and along hallways, trying to escape Jessica as she chased after him.

The two rushed into the kitchen, where Paula was making dinner. She lifted her head to find the two playing like little kids.

"If you two are gonna act like children, go play outside before you brake something in the house."

Jordan was gonna respond, before a sudden gasp interrupted him.

"Oh my gosh Jordan look!" Jessica pointed at the window, showing the sudden change in weather.

Snowfall.

Pressing her face against the glass, she was completely mesmerized by the white flakes as the gently fell from the sky.

Jordan smiled, finding her reaction to be extremely cute.

"I've never seen snow before..."

The two stood there for a moment, watching the snow, with the exception of Jordan as he occasionally glanced to look at her.

Eventually he carefully took her hand, "Come on,"

Pulling her across the room, she giggled as she followed him towards the back door. They stepped into the crisp cool air, and stood in the yard, letting the gentle snow land on their heads.  

"It's so beautiful..." Jessica sighed out, her breath swirling around in the cold air.

"Yeah..." Jordan wasn't looking at the snow.

He inched closer to her, hesitant before carefully wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

The embrace came as a surprise to Jessica, but he enjoyed his warmth, sinking into his arms.

It felt like home in his arms.

...

Meanwhile... Oscar and Sara watched from a bush.