Asyari

Asylum sat by the fireplace, keeping himself warm while he waited for Sari to return with supplies.

He was about to leave when she had offered to go for him, insisting that she wanted to help and let him rest. He couldn't say no to her.

The pirate didn't even noticed the twins sneak up behind him, sitting behind him.

"Hey Asylum!" Mimi said cheerfully, smiling a bit.

He just hummed in response, not really paying attention to them.

"Where's Sari?" Lena asked, looking around.

"She went to get supplies..."

The girls looked at each other, both wondering why he was acting so quiet.

Lena suddenly noticed the faint shade of red on the boys cheeks. "Oooh, someone's blushing~!"

Asylum snapped his head, his eyes wide as he looked over at her. "W-What?!"

Mimi gasped, seeing that her sister was correct. "Oh my gosh, he so is!"

"I am not!"

"Are too," Mimi argued, "You totally have a crush on Sari!"

His expression completely flustered, he looked away from them, "Stop!"

"Admit it! Don't you?!" Lena chucked, leaning closer.

"... Maybe..."

Both girls squealed in excitement, clinging to the embarrassed boy. He tried shifting away, but it was no use.

"You should tell her! I'm sure she likes you back!"

"Try to be assertive, girls like that, especially a strong tough orc like Sari!"

"Will you two stop?!"

Mimi pouted, "Come on... What holding you back?!"

"I..," Asylum mumbled, letting out a heavy sigh, "I don't know! She probably wouldn't like me back like that..."

"Awwww!" Both girls moaned in sync.

"Don't say that! She would totally like you back!"

"Yeah, you're already best friends with her, I'm sure she would date you!"

"Just ask her out! Make a move!"

Before Asylum could protest, the front door opened, and Sari walked inside, confused as to why Mimi and Lena were surrounding Asylum.

"Uh, am I interrupting something?"

Mimi and Lena just giggled, nudging Asylum. "Asylum needs to tell you something!"

Sari raised an eyebrow, glancing over at him.

Completely flustered, Asylum sheepishly looked up at her, his breathing suddenly becoming more rapid. Tears began to from in his eyes, closing his eyes shut before rushing out of the room, and running up the stairs.

Slamming the door to his bathroom shut, he pressed his back against the door, sliding down until he was sitting on the floor. He brought his legs up to his chest, and cried into his knees. He broke down, not wanting to accept the fact that he had fallen in love with his best friend.

He knew that Mimi and Lena were just trying to help, but it was just too much at once, and he didn't know how to handle it. He has never felt like this before.

A sudden knock on the door behind him caused him to jump. He sniffed, weakly shouting, "Go away..."

"Asylum," He recognized Sari's voice, "Asylum, please open the door..."

He sighed, knowing she could easily brake down the door anyway...

Opening the door, her face filleted with concern and worry. He just glared at her, looking upset at her.

"W-What do you want?"

She sadly smiled at him, "I wanted to make sure you were okay!"

"Well, I'm obviously not okay!"

She sighed, "Why are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?"

He felt a huge pain of guilt for making her think that she did something wrong and that he was mad at her.

He broke down, hot tears rolling down his face. "I-Im not mad! I love you!"

Her eyes widened, her face flushed faintly. "W...What?"

Rubbing his eyes, he began muttering, "I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I can't help it, I don't know what to do, I've never felt-

He was interrupted by a hand placed on the bottom of his chin that pulled his face up, making him face Sari. She smirked at him, "Don't be sorry..."

Their foreheads pressed together, and their lips softly brushed against each other, before Sari closed the space between them, fully kissing him. His face turned completely red, melting into the kiss as she slowly deepened it. He carefully wrapped his arms around her neck, feeling her place her hands on her hips.

They separated, panting heavily as they looked into each others eyes.

She smiled at him with admiration, "I love you too..."

His lip quivered, tears in his eyes as he stared up at her. "R-Really...?"

She rolled her eyes, giggling, "Of corse I do... I just kissed you didn't I?"

"I'm not sure... C-Could you do it again?" 

She didn't hesitate, smirking as she pressed him against a wall, causing him to yelp in surprise. She locked her lips onto his for a second time, kissing him with even more force than the first. His arms wrapped around her neck, and legs wrapped around her waist.

"YEAH BOI!! GET SOME!" A voice suddenly erupted from the other side of the door, causing their two to stop and blush furiously.

-

THIS IS BAD WTH?