Asyari

It's her hair and her eyes today
that just simply take me away
and the feeling that I'm falling further in love
makes me shiver but in a good way

His face warm and his heart beating fast in his chest, he stopped in his tracks, seeing the orc look at herself in a mirror, and braid her golden hair on the side of her face. She didn't even notice him walk into the room for a moment, until she had turned around, her eyes locking onto the pirates. Her eyes glowing slightly made Asylum silently gasp.

The little adoring things he was beginning to noice from his friend frightened him.

What was this feeling?

Her smile lit up the room, as she greeted him, " Good morning!"

His eyes widened for a moment, hesitating to respond. "O-Oh, uh, morning..."

All the times I have sat and stared
as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
as she purses her lips, bats her eyes and she plays, with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say

With her following close by, Asylum had decided that he wanted to go visit his pirate ship, and to make sure that it was still there.

They slowly walked by the water when Asylum glanced over at Sari, his breath being taken away by the sight. The sun setting was beginning to set behind her while she played with her hair.

She noticed him looking at her, and smiled shyly, causing him to blush in embarrassment. He opened his mouth to say something, anything to explain himself, but no words came out.

She giggled, "What's wrong? You look like you just saw a ghost."

"U-Uh..." He stuttered, thinking of what he should say. "I-I just... N-Nothing. We're getting close to the ship..."

Why did he feel like this?

'cause I love her with all that i am
and my voice shakes along with my hands
cause she's all that I see and she's all that I need
and I'm out of my league once again

On the ship, they searched the captains corners, however, Asylum was a bit distracted, giving Sari a few passing glances.

He could feel his body shake nervously as he began to absorb this new emotion he felt. He's never felt this way toward anyone before. He couldn't get her out of his mind.

"Asylum!"

It's a masterful melody when she calls out my name to me
as the world spins around her she laughs,
rolls her eyes and I feel like I'm falling
but it's no surprise

He turned to look at her, seeing her smile as she held a small box in her hands.

She smiled as she opened it, and soft music started playing.

The way her eyes lit up made Asylum smile warmly. "I didn't know I even had a music box."

She laughed, rolling her eyes as she took it outside. He followed her, watching her place it down on a barrel, and started to gently hum along to the tune of the music.

He felt a weird feeling in his stomach, his body feeling light and weightless.

'cause I love her with all that I am
and my voice shakes along with my hands
'cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea
but I'd rather be here than on land
yes she's all that I see and she's all that I need
and I'm out of my league once again.

Sari was surprised to feel someone suddenly touch her shoulder, making her turn around. As she did, she watched as Asylum reached his hand out, and taking her hand in his.

He looked up at her sheepishly as he stepped closer. His eyes were wide, filled with fear, and his face was faintly flushed.

Standing on his toes, he tried to become face to face with her.

She smiled, her face going pink as well, and she placed one hand in his side, and began to dance with him along with the music.

It's her hair and her eyes today
That just simply take me away
And the feeling that I'm falling further in love makes me shiver, but in a good way

He shivered with each movement she made as they danced on the deck, among the starts and the moon.

Their eyes locked, and she smiled at him, watching him stare at her nervously.

All the times I have sat and stared
As she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
As she purses her lips, bats her eyes
And she plays with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say
'cause I love her with all that I am
and my voice shakes along with my hands
'cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea
but I'd rather be here than on land

His hands shook as he held on to her, flustered as they held each other, just starting into each others eyes.

He froze once she leaned down, their foreheads pressing together. Her warm breath against his face made him shiver, and start to lean forward.

He softly pressed his lips upon hers. His heart felt like it was beating out of his chest, and his body shook nervously, feeling her kiss back and pulling him closer.

yes shes all that I see and shes all that I need
and I'm out of my league once again

---

Hello this is my favorite song currentlyyyyyyy

And I was like "this would be perfect for asylum and Sari"

Too bad I can't write.