Ghost x Toast

Au? Whatever..?

Uh, slight rape warning? I guess?

Everything's fine don't worry...

---

Ghost knew that this would happen.

It was a Friday night, and he had been invited to hang out at a night club with a group of friends, that he didn't even really consider to be his friends at all.

He didn't want to go tonight, but he didn't have the courage to say no.

So when they arrived, he immediately broke away from the group. It wasn't like they would notice he was gone anyway.

Fining an empty seat at the bar counter, he sat alone in the corner, just waiting until he could leave.

"Care for a drink?" A sudden voice from beside him made Ghost jump, and turn his head, finding another man sitting next to him, looking incredibly smug.

"E-Excuse me?" Ghost timidly asked, seeing him raise an eyebrow.

"I asked if you wanted a drink. It's on me."

Shyly avoiding eye contact, Ghost just nodded his head, not wanting to be rude.

The man smiled, waving the bar tender over and placing money on the counter.

"Two glasses of the best you have, please."

Ghost examined the man, seeing that he looked to be the same age as him. He was a bit taller than him, and had short brown hair. He wasn't particularly muscular or buff, but did look like he could hold his own.

"Here you are~" Ghost was snapped out of his thoughts, carefully taking the drink from him.

"O-Oh, thank you..."

The man chuckled, "Please, it was my pleasure~"

Ghost just took a sip of the drink, gagging a little at the taste. He wasn't the much of a drinker, but he didn't want to be rude.

"My name is George, by the way, it's nice to meet you."

"J-Johnny..."

"What a pretty name for a pretty boy~" The man flirted, making Ghost shift uncomfortably in his seat.

"U-Uh... T-Thanks?"

George just smirked, moving a bit closer to him, placing his drink down on the table. "So, what brings you here? You come here often?"

Ghost was about to answer, until a sudden pain in his head made him gasp, and hold his head with his hand. The man didn't really react much, but quickly stood up.

"You have a headache?"

Ghost nodded through the pain.

"Perhaps a bit of fresh air will help..."

His vision was so blurry that he couldn't even tell where the man was taking him, and just weakly followed.

The cold air that hit his face indicated that they were outside, and the strong grip on his shoulders showed that he was not alone.

He was suddenly pushed up against a stone wall, and Ghost could slowly make out that they were in a dark alleyway. The man pinned him against the wall, his wrists beginning to bruise from his grip.

"Finally, Got you right where I want you~"

The slow realization that the man slipped something into his drink made Ghost feel sick. He'd been tricked.