(Chpt.3-01) Boy Crazy😜🚹

Start bij het begin

"Nope" I leaned down, giving her a rough kiss on the cheek.

"Get off me! You gay-ass bitch!"

I struggled to switch both of her arms to the grip of my one hand, but I managed to do so and now had a free hand to work with. I punched her in the face constantly, and watched her turn her head to hide from being defenseless.

When I saw her blood starting drool down from her mouth and nose, I backed off and got up to claim my victory. "Let me know when you wanna fight again, bitch. I had fun" I said as I wiped my face from her blood.

I left her there to recover and headed back down the street with only a scratch on my collar. I didn't even know the girl I just fought, but I guess she knew Trey like I did.

Trey was a senior at my high school and he is all types of sexy and romantic. This nigga was lust itself, and had every girl in her feelings about him. He was nice to everyone and especially to the girls, so yeah he was definitely the ladies man around.

We met in one of my classes, since he had to retake 10th grade health again to graduate. We got along famously, and I just couldn't resist his charming personality. Now, we see each other.......on the side of course. I'm still single at the end of the day, and I thought he was too. That's what he told me at least.

Too bad he's mad at me right now though. I accidentally erased his essay for his English class while I was trying to take a picture on his laptop. I told him I'll write it over for him but he just wanted me to leave after that.

"Hey Diya!"

Turning my head to the left, I saw Lenard on his porch, waving at me as I past by. Lenard was a fan boy of mine. He has this huge crush on me but I'm sorry to break it to him but I would never engage in that. He wasn't that ugly or anything but I'm just not interested and I feel bad because of it. He's probably a good guy but I'm not a good girl.

He lived right across the street from my grandmother's house too, so that's how he knew me.

"Hey? Have you seen my grandma?" I asked, holding my hand above my eyes to block the sun.

"I think she's in the house now. I saw her out here gardening earlier"

"Oh okay. I'll see you around then" I simply said, walking up my grandma's steps to ring the bell.

*
>Door Opens<🚪💢

"Hey Diya, I didn't know you were coming over" she smiled, opening the door for me.

"I was in the neighborhood, so I just came to see what my best friend was up to" I said before going in and taking a seat down on the couch.

"I actually just got finish making some cinnamon apple pie. Would you like some?" she slowly walked towards the kitchen.

"Oh shit...." I laughed.

"What?" she looked back with a chuckle.

"You tryna get me fat, abuela?"

"Well you could use a little meat alright, skinny girl" she teased.

Sucking my teeth, I got up to meet her in the kitchen while she started to cut us both a slice of pie.

"So what's been up with you, darling? How about starting with the scratch on your chest?" she pulled down the top of my shirt to see closer.

"It's just a hickey abuela..." I lied.

"Mhm. From who now, Diya?"

"Nah I'm lying. It's just a cut for real, I just got done fighting with this girl down the road actually..."