I felt so terrified to be infront of her, that girl is utterly horrifying when she gets mad.

And right now Natsu's not in a good shape....literally... he's still getting beaten by Erza...

So many bonks everywhere! Poor Natsu.

What was he talkinf about elier anyways, taking my innocenc-! Holy! Erza needs to stop reading ti much of those perverted books of her's! We found out back in Term One back in Junior High, there's a secret stash behund her clothes in her walk-in closet. Blood rushing on my face, flustered of her thoughts.

"Erza, I think you misunderstood..."I reasoned out trailing off,I want to be in a good shape, thank you very much!

"Huh? Misunderstood what, Lucy?" She aske her voice deep and dark.. God help me where is Jellal when you need him?!

Yup! Jellal is nowhere to be seen when you need him to be there for Erza!

"He didn't take my innocence or  anything.  What gave you the idea?" I question, not really sure if I want to know...

She then suddenly stop, one of her hands clutching Natsu hair,lifting him up in the air..

"He didn't?" She asked, looking at me unsure, giving me the ' are-you-sure-don't-worry-i'll-beat-him-up-for-you' look.

"Yup!" I chimed, giving her a thumbs up signaling that he can let go of Natsu cause he didn't do anything wrong.

"Oh, my apologies," she said sincerely, looking at me then her  head turned to Natsu,she glared;"Keep her innocence until after marriage got that?!" She demanded menacingly, then released her from her armoured grip, Natsu dropping on the sand.

"A-aye!" He squeaked, terrified while rubbing the top of his head, probably easing the pain, poor small child.

"Let's head to lunch then!My strawberry cake is waiting for me!" Erza cheered, stars visible in her eyes, they were twinkling. After that said she dashed of, murmuring something like; 'Cake-kun wait for me'?

That's Erza for yah!

Back to my beloved boyfriend, I mean my beloved 'boyfriend', yeah it's supposed to be like that....He was still on the sand rubbing the sore spot on the top of his head.

Everyone should take note: Never, ever make Erza misunderstand things.EVER.

"Come on, Natsu! Let's go the gang's waiting!" I exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"I don't wanna! Hmmp! Let them be!....plus my scalp still hurts!" He pouted, cute...but still looks like some monkey with pink hair.

An idea then suddenly appeared on my head, I starting walking towards him.

"Oh? Is baby Natsy upset? Come on, get up baby Natsu." I said in a teasing tone, grabbing his arm, attempting to make him stand up. Key word: Attempt.

"I'm not upset! And I'm not a baby! Erza just really has strong grip and my scalp really hurts...I'm not leaving here.." He pouted once again,looking at the sand drawing swirls with his fingers....

I do kinda feel bad for him, I mean we're talking about Erza here!

"Fine.." I  whispered towards myself , leaning towards him, my cheeks probably as red a tomatoes.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Fine.." She quietly says, probably telling that to herself..

Is she gonna leave? Is she gonna leave me because she's tired of me?

Feeling my drop at that thought,but then again with all that bet it won't be long until that happens...Time will be chasing me, all secrets are to be told..

Looking up, expecting Lucy to be heading towards the gang away from me, but I was wrong, then again most of the time I'm wrong...I'll never admit that.

She was infront of me leaning, she softly  kissed the top of my head were Erza pulled my hair...my face now flushed.

It felt like an eternity! The best feeling ever! Lucy just kissed me, maybe not in the face but she still did.

Lucy literally just KISSED ME!!ME!!

LUCY SERIOUSLY JUST KISSED ME!!!

Damn I'm so happy I could cry!

"Are you okay now?" She ask me nicely, a gentle smile on her face, pink visible aat her cheeks too!

"Never been better! Yosh! Let's go!" I  cheered, grinning at her.

Never been better...I hope I never loose you, Luce..but I will for sure..

I love you, Lucy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter

Follow, Comment&Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!

Author's Note :

SORRYY!!! Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Gomenasai!😭😭😭😭

I'm really so sorry for not updating for 2 WEEKS, AGAIN!! I feel so ashamed.😣😣

I can't make any promises to update everyday but I'll try one a week, every Saturday should be good!😊

School's just bee super busy! Tons of projects! Assessment! Assignments! Excursions!Sports events!😣😣😭😭

So sorry for the late update!

Anyways: THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE 11K+ READS I'M DYING ALSO FOR THE 500+  VOTES!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!😁😁😁ALSO FOR THE 48 FOLLOWERS!!! I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY AND I, EVEN IF I ALWAYS HAVE SLOW UPDATES!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!😁😁

Again sorry for the late update...

~fairyRULES

Blackmail From The Playboy(NaLu)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें