• TWENTY NINE •

Alden

"Yes," Maine whispered, her voice raspy,  I love how I affect her so much and how she gets so turned on so fast.   She positioned herself directly in front of me and held on to the side of my waist.

"And I think I may need to show you, just how much I appreciate you." She tugged on the elastics of my pajamas and before I knew it, my pajama bottoms are down on the floor.

She look down and smiled at my manhood in full attention.

"Do you like what you see?"  I grinned, sheepishly. 

She gave me a wicked grin and licked her lips so seductively.

"Very much."  She replied. 

"I guess my best friend here wants you to have some fun."  She whispered and stared into my eyes, her hand circling and lightly pressing 'her best friend'.  "I bet part of you wants me to throw you down on the bed right now and lie on top of you."  She continued.

I nodded vigorously, so eager to do anything that she wants to do with me right now.

I love it when she gets to be so dominant in the bedroom.

"So eager." She rasped.

"I need you." I mumbled under my breath.

She placed her hands on my shoulders, pulling me towards her. She tiptoed up and pressed her lips against mine, her tongue coaxing to be let in. I growled as I felt it. I wasn't expecting that. I felt her grinning from my reaction.

She pulled herself away from me and led me to the bed.

I look at her expectantly.

I walked towards her and she laughed that sexy laugh and then pushed me towards the bed. I fell back onto the mattress and she climbed on top of me before crushing her lips down on mine.

My eyes widened in surprise as she straddled me and slowly untangles the belt of her satin robe. Her eyes fixed on mine.

My breathing was heavy, and I stilled as I waited to see what she was going to do next. I wanted and I am really waiting to feel her long fingers all over my body.

I closed my eyes for a moment and felt happiness overwhelming me again. I still couldn't believe that I am in bed with the most beautiful woman and I am so in love with her.

I shivered as I felt her tongue on my neck, and her fingers massaging my head. She wiggled slowly, making sure that her best friend is also given attention and not ignored. She is doing so much to my body and to my senses, that I feel like I am going to convulse in a matter of seconds.

I am eagerly anticipating another new lovemaking experience with her and I am going to let her lead.

I opened my eyes slowly as I realized that Maine had stopped and had moved away from me.

"Daddy." I heard Katie's voice croaked on the baby monitor we keep on our bedroom nightstand.

I look at Maine and her eyes looked at me distantly, "I don't like the sound of that." She gets off me, grabbing her robe from the edge of the bed and putting it on.