• FIFTEEN •

Maine

"Wake up beautiful,"  a sweet voice behind me said, next comes sweet kisses on my shoulders.  

"Hmmm."  I hear myself murmur, loving the feel of those soft lips on my bare skin
.

"Wake up."  I hear him say again,  pressing himself against me, someone's up,  definitely up!

"Hmmm.  Someone's awake." 

"He's been awake far too long and is missing you so much."

"Already?  But I was just with him a few hours ago." 

"He's clingy like that."  He murmured, nuzzling my ears.

I lay back so I am facing him.  His is such a gorgeous face to wake up to in the morning. 

He move to lay on top of me and started hovering. 

"I hope you won't get tired of me."  I tell him.

"Are you kidding me?  I will never ever get tired of you.  I hope you won't get tired of me,  I may tend to be so clingy," kiss, "jealous," kiss, "overprotective," kiss,  "selfish," kiss, "and possessive when it comes to you." He said, in between those kisses.

"Are you going to show me how clingy, jealous, overprotective, selfish and possessive can you get?" I said kissing him back.

"Oh you bet I am!" He replied, lowering himself to me, his weight completely on me. "Sorry, I am heavy."

"I love how you feel against me. You're not heavy."

"Oh yeah?" He removed his elbows from the bed and tucked his arms under me, cupping the back of my head. His change in position made his weight be centered on our pelvis. "How about now?" He asked, wiggling his groin.

"Much better," I replied.

He fall back down onto me,  kissing me hard and deep. Tongues curling, heavy panting, tentative touches. I rock my  hips against him, making him harder, and I feel like I'm back in high school making out with the quarterback and he's desperate to get to third base with me.

And yet I'm completely satisfied if  we just continue to kiss and feel each other up, because every touch and sound feels so amazingly good right now.

Pressing my pelvis forward, I groan when Richard starts grinding himself on me and I'm overwhelmed with the need to touch him more intimately.

"Oh dear Lord," I  hear him mutter as he roll slightly, pushing me onto my back. He stares down at me with fevered eyes and his chest heaving.   "Why does it always feel like I am doing this with you for the first time?"

I snicker and move my hands guiding him in.  He pushed in deep, hard, and gives a grunt of extreme  pleasure.

"Feels good." He rasped out.

God it feels good.

I mean really, really good.  

And Richard is right it does feel like we are doing it for the first time; every time.  It is so good I'm afraid to move because I might wake up and all these will be just a dream.