• ELEVEN •

Maine

"Hon, where do you want these?" I heard Richard asked from the hallway.

Hon, I still cannot believe that someone is calling me hon.  The thought of it sends tingles all over me.

"Oh just by the dining table. Katie is helping me set it up." I tells him, brushing the thought off. "Oh look how strong our little boy is, helping daddy carry the chairs."  Enzo is helping his daddy with the chairs. 

I already pulled the extenders of the dining table so it can accommodate all six of us.

"Yes, mommy! I am daddy's wittle hewper. Daddy said, we don't let you and Katie, cawwy heawy stuff! It's for men only!" He said, proudly.

"Ooh! That is so sweet Enzo! You and daddy are my hero!" I tell my darling boy, giving him a kiss.

"What about daddy, mommy? Don't daddy deserve a kiss too?" Richard teased.

"Yes mommy! Daddy gets a kiss too!" Katie seconded.  My little girl is already her daddy's little backer too.

"Oh alright! Daddy gets a kiss too." I tell them, rolling my eyes.

I stepped closer to him.  Since he is taller than me,  I tiptoed so I can reach his lips, and as soon as my lips touched his, Richard went in for the kill, dipping me and kissing me hard.

I can hear the twins giggling uncontrollably.

"Hi hi hi. Daddy do it again, pwease!" Katie asked, giggling.

I look at Richard who is grinning from ear to ear,  his ears crimson.

"Hey! How can I say no to that please?" He tells me.

He moved closer and snaked his arms around my waist.

"You want this!" I teased him.

"Of course I wan this." He whispered.

"Kiss! Kiss!" Enzo and Katie both shouted.

And just like that, he dipped me again and kissed me senseless.

"Daddy's friends are here!"  Katie shouted when our doorbell buzzed,  capping our kiss.

"Hon,  can you get that?"  I asked Richard, as we straightened up and I fixed my lips. 

I went straight to the kitchen and check my face on the shiny part of the stainless steel door of the refrigerator. 

Okay, good.  I still look decent, flushed but decent. 

"MamaTen, Sam, come in!"  I heard Richard welcoming our guests.  Going to where they are,  I saw Enzo and Katie, clinging on to the legs of their dad.

Sam and MamaTen both looked at Alden and then the twins, probably wondering why these two kids are clinging on his legs like two koala bears.

"Wow English naman 'to, Alden para kang ano.  Where's Maine?"  The taller guy said. 

Wait, why did he call Richard, Alden?