• NINE •

Maine

He stepped closer, grabbing my waist. I was taken aback by his sudden movement, making me lose my balance.  I placed my hands on his chiseled chest, my right hand directly on his heart.

Hmmm, his chest is much more harder this time,  I don't remember it being this toned.  And I noticed that he grew more muscles.  I wonder what it feels like without this thick pullover he is wearing.

My Mr. Yummy is much more yummier!

"And you know what else?" He asked,  interrupting my lustful musings. 

I shook my head, gazing up at him, my eyes searching his face. He has such gorgeous face.

"I am so in love with their mother."

Oh. My. God. 

That is the most sweetest thing someone has ever said to me.

Did he just really said that he is in love with me? 

He cupped my chin and looked at me adoringly

Well,  yes.  I think he did.

His stare has some kind of a magnet that attracts me in, it is pulling me closer.  And soon  I found my lips on his.  I felt his lips twitching a little, forming a soft smile,  inviting me in.

Wait,  did I just kiss him?

What is wrong with me?  I shouldn't be doing this.  No self respecting mother of three-year old twins should be kissing a man in the middle of her living room.

But then again,  this man just said he loves me and he is the father of my kids anyway, so I guess that makes it alright, right?

I leaned in a little bit closer, tip toed and kissed him.  I think he liked it that I kissed him because when I leaned it a little bit more to deepen the kiss,  he slightly opened his mouth and let out s soft moan.

"Richard..." I whispered.

"I miss you so much Maine."  He placed his hand on the back of my head and took over the kiss.  I was so focused on his tongue, that I didn't noticed his right hand cupping my behind, pushing me against him. I felt his hardness on my front and felt the need to feel him more.

A ringing phone interrupted us.  I think it was Richard's, since the tone is unfamiliar.

"Ar.n't go..ng to ans..r  ..t?"  I asked, mumbling.  Between his tongue, my tongue and our lips twined together, there's really no way for me to form a coherent sentence.

"Hmmm." He replied.

"Your phone is ringing."

"Don't mind it." He tells me, kissing my neck. His voice raspy.

And then the ringing ended.

"Now, where was I?" He lifted his head from my neck and cupped my face with his hand. His hand is so big, it engulfs the side of my face and my neck at the same time

"You were kissing me, here." I said, puckering my lips.

"Oh yeah. Did I tell you that I love your lips? It will be the death of me." He whispered.