• TWENTY SEVEN •

Alden

"Girl!  What's going on over there? Your face is all over social media!"  I heard Frances shriek on speaker. 

Maine is talking to her over FaceTime while getting dressed.  She's inside her walk-in closet choosing an outfit for the twin's playdate. She has set-up a date with Pia and Judy and they are all coming over with their kids. She is so excited for this day. When she scheduled this playdate six days ago, she hasn't stopped talking about it.

"Girl where have you been? I've been expecting your call since last week!  Have you been living under a rock?  That is so old news!" She replied.

"Well, I am so occupied with work, this is the only time I was able to open my social media accounts. Well, tell me? What happened in that charity event that caused this uproar?"

"Well, let's just say, I staked my claim and marked my territory, so women know when to back off!" She replied.

"You are so feisty! I love it! I taught you well, my work is done!"

"I don't know why I am being like this Frances!" I heard her whine. "You know I don't get gaga over a man! Then why?" I peeked into the walk-in closet and saw her sitting in front of her vanity, with only hear brand and panties applying on a makeup.

"Because you are in love! And you are jealous!"

"But I don't get jealous!" She stopped and look at the screen. I want to go over there right now and kiss the her with all my might.

"Well you are now!" Frances giggled.

I love how my fiancée, whines and banters with her best friend, especially over me. I find it so endearing. It gives me shivers and makes me warm and fuzzy all over.

Six nights ago, she really did quite a performance in the charity gala, with the dramatic bidding in the auction.

Well I guess that's how she wants to make her appearance in my overly dramatic world, and I am so proud of her! I especially love how she whacked flat Kristina on the face when she called my fiancée stupid when she thought she bid a lower amount, and then she retaliated with dollars!

Oh! I love the look on her face! 

Smirk and all! 

That's my woman!

And I am damn proud of her!

"Hoy Ricardo! Anong nginingiti-ngiti mo dyan!"  MamaTen said, surprising me.  I didn't even realized he came in the room.

"Wala MamaTen, masaya lang talaga ako lagi." 

"Oo nga! Mukhang permanente na nga yang ngiti mo sa nukha mo." 

"Ha ha ha,  asan pala yung kambal?" 

"Ay, pinapakain ni Lenlen ng prutas. Kakabalik lang nila Leda galing sa pamimili, nakita ni Enzo yung mangga ayun nagpabalat. Nakakatuwa yung kambal na-e-excite pag nakakakita ng prutas, unlike yung iba na chocolates and chips."

"Okay naman po ba si Lenlen?"

"Okay naman, e hindi din naman nya masyadong naaalagaan yung dalawa kasi andyan naman lagi si Maine. Ay teka, kaya pala ako nandito, kakatawag lang ni Sam, rescheduled daw yung photoshoot mo. May konting revisions daw kasi yung client dun sa storyboard."