• SEVENTEEN •

Maine

"Oh God! I can't believe we overslept!" I exclaimed as I tried to take Katie's grey embellished tutu out of the cleaner's bag.

"Mommy it's okay. We stiw have time. The big hand is not on twewve yet." Katie tells me, pointing at the clock.

I am still a mess. At least I am dressed and Katie's hair is already in a bun.

Well this wouldn't have happened if I didn't wake up with urgent desire to the gorgeous man sleeping so adonis-like beside me. And so I gave in to my lustful needs and woke up the sleeping Iron Man. And oh, the smile on Richard's face when he woke up and felt what I was doing. And so what happened next is, let's just say something extraordinary and left me so contented.

But now here you are running late, first time Maine, first time! I mused.

"Mommy, daddy and I are weady." Enzo exclaimed standing in the doorway of their walk in closet, dressed in his ripped jeans, white Polo shirt and his black Converse shoes. He looks good. I asked Richard to help me with Enzo, so father and son got dressed together.

"That's good sweetie, can you ask daddy to come here." I tell Enzo as I put Katie's ballerina wrap skirt on her.

"Okay mommy." He said running away.

A minute later I heard Richard and Enzo walking in.

"You need me hon?" Richard asked.

Oh! Father and son are dressed the same. White Polo shirt, ripped jeans and black converse shoes.

"Oh you both look so adorable!" I exclaimed. "Good thing you have the same outfit hon."

"I know isn't this great?"

I look at Enzo and how he look up to his father, so much admiration in his eyes.

"Enzo said you need me to do something?"

"Oh yes! If you can just help me with their snack bag? Enzo knows where I put it and there is already a Ziploc bag inside the fridge that has the date today. Just put everything in that Ziploc bag inside the snack bag." I tell him. "Oh and put two bottles of water."

"Okay got it." He replied.

As I finished getting dressed, I can hear MamaTen talking to Richard. I look at my watch and noticed that I still have five minutes. So I calmed down and took a deep breath. I dabbed some lip gloss on my lips and check myself.

I am wearing a black and white chevron haltered maxi dress that is gathered on the waist. And since I don't have time, yet again, to blow dry my hair, I put it up on a high bun.

I put on my Gucci low wedged sandals and left the room.

"Okay, I am ready. Let's go!" I announced.

~~~~~>•<~~~~~

"Everyone buckled up?" I asked. The twins are seated on their child seats in the back. Richard is sitting beside me on the passenger seat.

"Yes mommy!" The twins said together.

"Alright! Let's wheel this bus out of here." I said, adjusting the rearview mirror of the Benz SUV.