Chapter 2: Why arent you Justin?

Start from the beginning

"Chaz... Lets go party tonight" I said randomly

"What?" he said

" I need something crazy in my life besides the drama. Im going to let loose" I said

" Okay sure. But Im not drinking or smoking" he said

" Awn c'mon you NEVER do! Dont you think its about time?" I said

" Megan.. your dragging a perfectly healthy person into bad things like that. Dont you think thats cheesy?" he said acting mature.

" Psh, lets still go. I think Im going for a drink" I said

***

It was about 9pm when Chaz and I got ready to head out. We spent the day together at the movies and game places. News were kinda out saying that Chaz and I were dating but I denied the fact. I dont care if it hurts Justin.. he isnt a part of my life anymore so why should I care that he got hurt? Right?

"Are we taking the car?" he asked me

"Depends- are you drinking or not?" I said

"No Im not drinking." he said firmly

"Your no fun." I said sarcastically

" Looks like Im driving then" he said smiling

I laughed and went out to the car. Just thinking about it..why would I ever choose a place like New York to live? It wasnt right... If Justin gets his act together and starts singing then he would have to come here to perform... That was a bad idea...

We went inside the bar and went over to the bartender.

"Shot of Vodka" I said like I knew the place. I was going to act cool around here... to show people I have moved on from a past crap. Poeple actually reconizged me of Megan Lowe- the singer and Justin Biebers On-and-Off girlfriend. But I told them It was over-for good. They took pictures with me as I took my shots of vodka, one by one.

"Woah Slow down ladie!" I heard Chaz say and putting down my hand when I was about to drink my 9th? Shot of vodka... I lost count

"I cant get enough" I said drinking it anyway. I grabbed Chazs hand and we both went to the dance floor and danced. This reminded me of the day that I was clubbing and ran into Chaz.. he was so annoying that day.. But he cared for me.

"Another Shot of Vodka please" I said loudly.

"Megan, I think thats enough." Chaz said

" Oh my god!" I screamd when I saw what Chaz was holding.

A beer bottle.

I know it wasnt a big deal but he said he never drank and he was holding a beer bottle.

"What?"

" Your holding a beer bottle. I thought you said you didnt drink" I said confronting Him.

"If I want to drink, I only drink one bottle of beer and nothing else. I never tasted vodka before and Im not going to so drop the case" he chuckled.

 " Whatever"  I said laughing.

For the next hour, I was completly drunk. I pissed a lot of ladies off by accidently telling them what was on my mind.

" Ooh maa gawsh! Girl, you look like your going to need plastic surrrgery on yo face cuz you aint going no-WHERE"   I accidently said.

"Oh my god! Your so mean!" she said running off. I laughed to myself.

"Seriously bitch?" her friend said

" Who you calling a bitch when yo got yo mama to call that" I said in her face.

I didnt see it coming but she did it. She slapped me across my face.

" You bitch!" I said slapping her back.

"Woah! Break it up" I heard Chaz said breaking us up.

" Just because you are Justins Biebers ex girlfriend, doesnt mean you can boss around people and act like a total bitch. Your just a big bitch who think your all that. What the hell did he see in you!" She yelled at me.

I was left speechless. That wasnt suppose to be said. I couldnt keep my balance and almost fell down until Chaz caught me. He knew what happened to me and just carried me out of the club and to my car. I finally found my words to say.

" WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT BITCH THINK SHE IS? SHES NOT ALLOWED TO FUCKING SAY THAT. IM SO GOING IN TO FUCK HER UP!" I yelled outside trying to go back into the bar.

" NO Megan! You cant do that!" he said

" No! I have to! Im sooo getting my revenge" I said trying to walk by myself but I couldnt keep my balance because I was too drunk.

" Calm down!" he said holding me with two hands now

" No No NO I CANT calm the fuck down." I said started to sob.

" Its okay. Shh. " he said hugging me. I literally cried on his chest. What she said really hurt. Not the fact that I was drunk but what she also said was true. What did Justin see in me anyway...

"C'mon lets go home" he said

I nodded and followed him to the car. I almost fell asleep in the car but managed to stay wide awake. I honestly couldnt stop thinking about what happened. My visions were blurry and I was again... too drunk.

Once we got into the house, I looked up at Chaz. He looked familar.

" Justin? " I said thinking that he was Justin

"No Megan, its Ch-Chaz" he said, He was shocked I said that

" Why arent you Justin?" I said not looking at him clearly

There was no answer. I walked over to the couch and sat down when he also sat next to me too.

" Why arent you answering me Justin?" I said

" Because Im not Justin" he said

"Why?"  I said

"Because Im Justins friend not him exactly" he said kinda chuckling.

" Am I that funny? Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing nothing, Now go to sleep" he said

"Okay Justin. I will. Good night"  I said as I kissed him on the lips.

"Good Night Megan" Chaz said chuckling.