"not a chance."

"BUT I SAID PLEASE." I say like a five year old.

"I said I like you." He likes me.

"oh" Was all I could say.

"so do you like me?"

"humm...maybe....maybe not." I say holding back a smile. He gives me a cute puppy dogface but I turn my attention back to the teacher. If I intend on passing calculus I should probably listen to him this test is going to be killer. When I look from the corner of my eye I see Adam looking deflated. Ha-ha sucker. I know you think I am evil but I am only giving him a hard time. It would be evil if I said that and didn't like him right?!

I walk out of class and make my way towards my locker, but then feel someone grab my waist and pull me into a supply closet.

"Okay fine I like you too."I say smiling. I feel Adam bringing his lips to my soft spot but as soon as those soft lips touch my skin I realize that it's Logan.

"I know you like me." He says in his husky, sexy voice.

"Logan? what do you want Logan?"

"well hello to you to Amber. Who did you think it was?" What AMBER? Logan never calls me Amber.

"sorry...hi Logan, whats up? So why have you kidnapped me?" I say letting the sarcasm seep through my words.

"you know the sarcasm hurts Amber." Again with the Amber business. "I am going out for lunch... wanna come?" Okay never mind he is just hungry.

"did you really just pull me into a supply closet so you can ask me IF I WANT TO GO GET FOOD?"

"jeez Ambs you need to watch that temper of yours. You are gonna combust one day from all the anger."

"I am NOT angry. I am ANNOYED." He just shrugs his shoulders and smiles like a little kid on Christmas morning. He is so annoying.

"so wanna get some food?" He is so immature.

"no I have class and I am going to be late. Unlike you I actually care about my grades and school. "

"aww come on your brother is busy with class too and I want food." He says giving me his puppy dogface.

"Logan take one of your slutty girlfriends with you."

"I don't want to. They always ask me stupid questions like are we exclusive and whatever."

"well maybe they don't like being treated like a 'bang and dump' even if they are asking for it."

"please Ambs come with me." He says with his best puppy dogface. Aww he is so cute with his big blue eyes and his soft red lips.

"Logan I can't ditch with you."

"p-p-pwease." he says with His blue eyes growing wider and looking all-innocent and his soft lips forming a pouty frown.

"aww...Logan that's not fair. I can NOT ditch. We will get in trouble and you have a game today. Now stop acting like a little kid and go to class mister. "I say with one hand on my hip and the other shaking a finger at him.

"yes ma'am." He looked so sad but I have to go to class or I will get in trouble. I can't have the school calling my parents. I will get in trouble and disappoint them and GET IN TROUBLE. "You know Ambs you look hot when you are being all grown up." I flush and roll my eyes at him. "Crossie."

"shut it cherry loser." I say walking out of the closet and running to my next class, which I was beyond late for.

-Lunch-