"Liam told me you went home with Harry last night," she said and my heart sped up. "Because you felt sick?" She said the last part slowly and I could literally see the question In her eyes before she briefly stole a glance at Harry.

"Oh. Oh! Yeah, of course. I was feeling sick." I nodded and my shoulders slumped in relief.

"Harry mentioned he stayed with you because you had a high fever and he didn't think you should of been alone." Her tone was off and when I glanced at her, her eyes were narrowed and she pursed her lips. "Is that what happened?"

"Yeah I had a fever." The lie rolled off my tongue before I could think about it and the second it was out, I felt guilty. I hated lying to her. She was my best friend and I've never kept things from her but I was afraid what she would say if she knew the truth. Harry was her best friend after all too and something told me she wouldn't be okay with both her best friends hooking up with each other.

Unable to look her in the face with out showing how guilty I was, I walked across the kitchen with my chin tucked into my neck. I reached for a cereal box, keeping my back to her as I poured it in a bowl along with adding the milk. It wasn't until I grabbed my spoon that I forced myself to stay nonchalant before turning around, leaning back against the counter as I ate my cereal.

"But you're feeling better now?" Zen asked once I was facing her again. Harry hadn't said a word since I'd walked in the kitchen so I stole another glance at him to see his own gaze set on his food. Hand blindly reaching for his glass of orange juice before sipping on it. Was he feeling just as guilty as I was?

"Yeah, I am." I finally answer and give her a tight smile. "Must of just been a bug."

Zen watched me for a long moment and I could tell she could see right through me. She knows I'm lying. "You sure?" She asked and before I could respond she straightened. "Because I saw Zack at the party way after you left. He asked me where you went. Did he talk to you?"

I stiffened a little at the mention of Zack, confusion filling me when I wondered what the hell he could have possibly wanted after what he said to me. "Yeah he did." I decided to be half honest with her and set my bowl down, not feeling so hungry anymore at the reminder of what was said last night. "Just wanted to give me a Bullshit apology over what he did and he might have said a few things after I made some jabs at him." I shrugged as if it weren't a big deal but I felt the ache back in my chest again. "He was just a dick. Nothing new about that."

"I'll cut his dick off, I swear." Zendaya seethed and shook her head. "I saw Riley there too. The fucker was intent on finding you when he found out you had been there. Said he missed picking on you," she scrunched her face and her lip curled in anger. "I may or may not have punched him in the face."

At that, I couldn't help but laugh and threw my head back, bumping it against the cupboard in the process. My laughter turned into a groan, and then there was a snort followed by low chuckles. Frowning, I looked across the kitchen at Harry with a glare when I saw him laughing at my expense. "Don't laugh at me." I mumbled and he smirked, looking down at his nearly gone toast on his plate.

"Sorry baby girl, it was funny." He says with out thinking and I feel my face go pale. His jaw clenches when he realizes what he just said, fingers now nervously fiddling with his toast. I know for a fact now that Zen is suspicious of us and I'm proven right when I see her look between Harry and I.

"Okay..." I force an uncomfortable laugh out, faking a weird look to make it seem as if I had absolutely no idea why Harry called me that. Zen seems to buy it even more so when I shrug at her, turning to pick my bowl of cereal up again.

"Anyways," Zen continues, pulling her gaze away from Harry to look back at me. "He got a bloody nose and I got kicked out of the party. It was worth it though."