Syra came right then, püssy walls spasming tightly around his thick côck and she felt his own release seep into her as he gave his last deep thrust.

She collasped, too full of life not to and he fell beside her. His côck slid out of her and he pulled Syra to his chest. It was an odd feeling, most lover's never...cuddled her, but she couldn't worry over things as heavenly blackness pulled her under and into sleep.

**

When Syra woke for the second time today she was cold and alone, but... Full. So damn full she didn't feel any remote twinge of the Urges. She lay there, naked and slightly cold, as she blinked sleep away from her eyes.

The more awake she became the more Syra began to feel uneasy. Extremely.

She sat up and made her way to the shower. She needed to think and a shower would help her do that.

Syra turned on the hot water and waited for the bathroom to get steamy. She walked to the mirror and gasped at her appearance.

She was practically glowing with life, her eyes so blue you'd think they were contacts and her hair had a shine to it, despite the knots, that it hadn't any other time.

What the hell did I do this time?

Syra shook her head, still stunned and moved into the shower, hot water burning her cold skin.

She winced, but her mind was turning. Bellboy knew she'd wanted sex, even before she'd gotten to the door, even before she had been forward.

The other thing was it didn't seem like he did that all the time, Syra remembered how shocked he'd been when she had been forward with him.

But it didn't make sense, the only logical reason was that he'd visited other women before and slept with them. He'd just gotten very lucky with her.

But he'd been shocked and I know he's had women be forward and blunt with him before otherwise he wouldn't be so damn cocky.

Yes, that was true and Syra knew it, but she couldn't find any other explanation for what had happened.

Not to mention he had woken up before her and left. Now that really didn't have an explanation.

Her head hurt and she let things be for now as she finished up in her shower, smelling like apple blossoms when she was done.

She quickly brushed her hair and put it into a braid that ended in the center of her back.

She still had a dress to wear to a nice club, dammit, and she wanted to wear it tonight with her hair done right.

Syra trailed from the bathroom to the bedroom, mindlessly slipping on underwear and bra. She sat down on the edge of her bed and grabbed her phone to check the time.

4:02 p.m.

Syra had enough time to grab something to eat and get ready before she headed out to have what she hoped would be an interesting night.

**

Thirty minutes later and Syra stepped out of her hotel room dressed in sweats and a black tee with her hair still in its braid. She wasn't aiming to impress right now and after her "room service" incident she sure as hell wasn't ordering any food to her room.

Syra walked down the halls, cautious of drop dead gorgeous Bellboy and reached the lobby. She was nearly there, so close to the doors when she spotted him- right by the fücking doors.

Dammit!

She couldn't go out there now or anywhere near him, already she could feel herself beginning to want him.