~Chapter 40: Bad Girl~

-Joker-
I picked Harley up and carries her over my shoulder and brought her to the bedroom. After I kicked the bedroom door open. I tossed her on the bed and hovered over her. "you've been a bad girl princess" I said in a low voice. She giggled, "Oops" she gasped sarcastically and covered her mouth. I growled "Don't move nor speak" I said in a husky voice... I walked away and grabbed a tie and walked back over to her and blindfolded her. I went to my nightstand and grabbed a pair of metal handcuffs from my draw and handcuffed her hands behind her back. I pulled her close to the end of the bed and made her bend over from the edge of it. I went into a different room and grabbed a whip, and a knife. As I walked back in I used the knife to cut her clothing off. "Hey! You're ruining my clothing" Harley muffled. I growled loudly and pulled her hair back to where I can whisper in her ear. "I told you not to speak... now you're punishment will be worse". I went back in the other room to grab a paddle. As I renter the bedroom I heard Harley saying some random bullshit. "Harley I swear to fucking god if you don't keep you're mouth shut, you're punishment will be so bad you won't be able to sit on you're ass for a month" I snapped.
    I walked up behind her and whipped her ass. Every time I whipped her would get harder, and more force on her. She wasn't so affected by it till I brought out the paddle. I spanked her with the wooden paddle three times and she whimpered the first time, but went away quickly. I then had a better idea. I went downstairs quickly and grabbed a blow torch and ran back upstairs into the bedroom. I grabbed the whip and put the blow torch flames close to it, making the whip hot. I put the blow torch down and whip Harley again, hearing her scream get muffled in the sheets. I whipped her again, and again, till she would beg me to stop. I uncuffed her hands and took the blindfold off. I sat in the edge of the bed as she crawled on my lap. "I'm sorry Daddy, I won't do it again I promise" she whimper a bit. I kiss her head "Good girl".

Heyyyy guys. Yes I know it's been like centuries since you uploaded. And I am sorry. And this book never gets updated anymore, I've been making too many books and it's hard keeping up with them. But hear is a chapter that isn't long but hey it's something. For those who read my other books, I'll be updating them during the week. now I'm gonna go, BAII LOVE YOU GUYS!!❤️