~Chapter 17: PUDDIN~

**Jokers POV**

I went home and got all my tricks and explosions and something for Harley. I got my Laughing gas,Crowbar, my gold machine gun the Harley gave me when we first met,all kinds of bombs,nukes,and my little box with something in it for Harley. I left the house and went in the helicopter,set up my machine gun and went looking for her. I texted her to see were she was and she was on her way up..I was all ready for her to come.

**Harley's POV**

Mr.J texted me while i was on the elevator going up to the rooftop. While texting him back another fucker decided to come and play games. I did some crazy ass tricks and killed him. The elevator door opened and there was everyone standing their.."Hi Guys" i said walking past them..As soon as i passed then i ran up some flights of stairs and then i was their on the roof top. I saw the helicopter..I texted him* i see the helicopter hurry before everyone comes*..

***Deadshots POV***

"SHE WENT UP HERE GUYS C'MON"I yelled..We all ran upstairs and see Harley,"Harley What are you doing"i asked her,she turned around and said "i leaving"....

**Jokers POV**

There she was,she looked like she went through world War 3 but i'm glad she is alive. I saw other people come so that's when i used my bombs and my machine gun. While my bombs distracted everyone else i said "c'mon baby" and gestured my hands for her to come. I dropped the rope and she ran up to it and grabbed the rope and she climbed up and jumped into my arms..

**Harleys POV*

"PUDDIN" i said jumping into his arms... I looked up at him and our lips meet. It was so strong,so passionate, i never wanted it to end. But sadly he separated us...

**Jokers POV**

While we did that very passionate kiss i put a small box in her gun holster.."BOSS WE GOT A PROBLEM" my goon yelled from up front. i turned around to see a giant nuke flying at us. I pushed Harley out and the Helicopter crashed..

**Harley's POV**

I feel out of the helicopter and started to roll on a roof top of a building. i ran to the end of the building and saw the plane crash before my eyes."puddin"i mumbled to myself... i ran back down to the ground and went on top of a car in the rain,sobbing about what i just witnessed.. i can't fail his oath now i got to live for him..

**Deadshot's POV**

I saw Harley in the distance,"HARLEYYY" i yelled at her. We all ran and gave her a huge.."Are you okay" i asked rubbing her back.."yeah i am"she sniffled.. i could tell something is wrong Harley is always the party in the group. We all started to walk the streets again.. While i asked Harley what happened..."I know something is wrong"I said rubbing her back.."I lost my love of my life in the helicopter crash"she said and hugged me tightly.."Harley I'm so sorry"I gave her a hug back..

            **Harley's POV**

      While we were walking I stopped and fell to the ground sobbing,I felt like I couldn't move,I was weak without him until I felt something sliding out of my gun holster. It was a small black box as I opened it my eyes lit up..It was a ring the said J+H and it had a diamond heart in the middle.."Oh my god"I said to myself. I slid it on my finger were I could feel his warm hand holding mine."Harley what's going on"dead shot ran over and helped me up."H-h-he wanted to mm marry me"I said as I admired the ring. I stated to cry again...so they decided to let me go back to my prison and wait for the mission to be over...