~Chapter 29:The Special Day~

DON'T PLAY THE MUSIC TILL YOU PASS THE PICTURES!!!

          ~2 Months Later~

     *Jokers POV*

      I woke up and glanced at Harley still sleeping, i sat up and scratched the back of my head. I got up and looked at the calendar, when i looked at it my eyes widened and i woke up Harley.."Harley Baby girl wake up..we need to get ready for the wedding"I saw her eyes slowly opening,and i started to rub her back. She rubbed her eyes and got up, she walked to the calendar, and as soon as she saw what today was her eye darted to me with a huge sequel..

*Harley's POV*

   I ran to Mr.J and jumped into his arms. I was so excited that we will be the OFFICIAL King and Queen. I grabbed my phone and called Pammy and Sierra and told them to come over at 12:00 p.m. . I quickly grabbed my gown and brought it downstairs and put it in the guest room. I Heard Mr.J talkin to his goons up there but i ignored it and went into the shower. While i was showering,i felt breathing going down my neck. I glimpsed back and saw Mr.J's hands resting on my thighs. I felt his head resting on my shoulder, so i wrapped my arms around his neck while he started to clean me. I heard Red's car pull up in the drive way, i quickly got out of the shower and ran downstairs to see Red and Serrina at the door.. We ran to the 'Private' room so Mr.J doesn't see me. Red did my makeup while Serrina did my hair.. When red finished doing my makeup i looked into the mirror and saw this Beautiful girl,so surprising that it was me..

    And i felt Serrina using her cat claws and making my hair curly

    And i felt Serrina using her cat claws and making my hair curly.. When i looked at the finished result, my eyes lit up..

 When i looked at the finished result, my eyes lit up

  It looked beautiful with my pink and blue ends. I got into my dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm the luckiest girl ever, to have a man like Mr.J.. I was so glad to finally marry him after the couple years we have been together.I heard the two limos park in the front.. I ran out into my limo and I heard Mr.J go into his..

*Jokers POV*

   This was the day i will never forget, when i see my princess walk down the isle,when our hearts will be locked and only we can open each others. When there locked we hold something in like ,our feelings,our secrets,anything were scared to tell to each other. But when one of us is there for each other, our hearts will open,and we will tell how we are feeling.. I am just happy i have someone to live with me forever... I cant wait t see Harley in her dress, that i haven't seen,what if its not a dress,what if shes naked. All i care about is me and her will be together forever...

*Harley's POV*

   We arrived at our wedding place thing.. I am not use to this fancy wedding stuff,i am use to killing people..But Mr.J and i will now forever,be the King and Queen of Gotham and when i walk down that isle i will see him in his tux and see him grin at me,i'll grin back and finally have someone to live on with,to tell my stories to,to tell deep down secrets,my love, my soulmate,my daddy,my King....I was outside of the room were i walk down the isle..i Heard everyone talking until it went silent and i started seeing my friends go out and then it was my time to go and when i walked out i saw Mr.J darting his eyes on me..

*Jokers POV*

   I was waiting for my Wife to walk down the isle.. I heard the music and saw people coming out of the doors, Then i saw her, In a beautiful black and white gown.. She was so beautiful... I grinned at her and saw her grin back... When she came face to face with me i could tell she saw me started to cry cause she wiped my tears and cried with me.. Then we heard the priest say beautiful shit that we had to say to each other... Then he asked if we had vows to say and we both nodded..

    My Dearest Harley, Lets go back in time were we were Arkham, You all normal,asking me the same ass questions every psychiatrist asked.. But when i looked into your eyes i knew you had another side of that card,you had a wild card, that's when i knew me and you were gonna be together.. I saw the Darkness in your beauty,and you saw the Beauty in my Darkness. Then i strapped you down to a metal table,i didn't think you would say 'ya think so, well i can take it'. That blew my mind..After that was Ace Chemicals, were you became like me,crazy,insane,total wild card... Then our adventures carried on, you got stuck at a prison, i saved you,and here we are now.. at our wedding, Harley Baby girl, you have made me the Happiest man for the past 3 years..Even though we had our ups and downs,always know i will love you..

*Harley's POV*

  When Mr.J said that speech my eyes started to water and burst  out crying, When i felt Mr.J's finger wipe away my tears i began to say my vows...

   Puddin, Back at Arkham when i found out i was your new psychiatrist,i was so excited to try to help you be normal,but i never noticed that i wasn't curing you i was falling in love.. I was so happy when i came to see you everyday,you made me happy,you let me be the real me.. I wouldn't change that for the world.. I remember me falling in the chemicals for you, i honestly didn't think you were gonna save me,cause ya know Clown prince of crime, loves to kill people ,but you saved me..My first breathe of insanity came out and that was when me and you were the Clown prince and Princess of Gotham.. Now we are the King and Queen of Gotham..I just want to say i will love you for the rest of my life,and i wouldn't do anything to change it. You are my one and only,i'll never forget you,or this day,I promise if something happens to you i will live on,like our Oath.. I love you Puddin and i'm so glad we are here right now..

   I saw the tear running down his face,i gave a huge smile on my face and wipes his tears. The priest said 'you may now kiss the bride'. we were still crying when we kissed but that made the moment last forever..  I will be his Queen...

*Joker POV*

    This was the day she saw my cry the most in the 3 years.. When we kissed i felt her tears go on my cheek.. I was her King and She was My Queen.. We walked down the isle to the party room and we had some fun. 

  HI GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE THIS TOOK A WHILE TO PUT TOGETHER BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.. THERE WILL BE A PART 2 TO THIS SO STAY TUNES.. ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS TOO CAUSE SOME OF YOU PPL MIGHT LIKE EM OKAY GONNA GO BAI GUYSSS