~Chapter 36: New Tattoos~

We were laying in bed, watching tv until I asked a question out of the blue moon.."Puddin, I got a question"..He looked at me with nothing to say, but I knew he was listening. "Would you live for me.."I said..I was quiet. I walked to the window sill and sat there closing the curtains leaving me from him.. I hear him take something out and plug it in... I opened the curtains a little and saw him tattooing something on his fingers.."Harley come here"he demanded..I slowly opened the curtains and sat on the bed and let him put a tattoo on my face.. on his fingers there was a Club,Diamond,and on his pinky there was a spade...I then looked into the mirror to see a black heart on my right cheek..."Does that answer your question princess"he said..I nod and run into his arms.. "I want more"i said. He looked at me like I'm crazy. He grabbed my face and wrote something on my jawline.. after he drew on my face, he lifted up my shirt and started drawing something on my lower stomach..I looked down at my tattooed legs when I was at Belle Reve... He finished tattooing me,he pointed to his back were I got to tattoo his back.. He took off his shirt and let me tattoo his back. Under the 'Kick Me' sign i wrote 'Puddin' with a crown on top of it.. before I gave him the tattoo gun i kicked him.."why'd you do that" he snarled..I giggle " you told me to" He rolled his eyes "God I love you" he pulled me close but I pushed away cause I didn't see my tattoos yet..I looked in the mirror to see the word 'Rotten' on my jawline.. Then I lifted up my shirt and saw the words 'Lucky you' on my lower stomach. "Thank you puddin I love em"I said laying in his lap again wrapping his arms around me..I feel him plant a kiss on the top of my head. I grabbed his tattooed hand and looked at his knuckles, noticing there was a symbol missing in his ring finger.."Mr.J why is the heart missing.."I asked.."This is our secret Harls got it"he said..I nodded and he started speaking again."The heart on your cheek is suppose to resemble my heart, you have my heart and no one else can"he said kissing me cheek..I blushed and dug my face into his shoulder.. "Aw puddin, your so sweet"i said crashing my lips with his.
We parted as i saw him get up and walk towards the window sill.."puddin"I said.. he ignored me. I saw the pale moonlight reflect on his white skin. His moonlight glow made him more perfect. I looked at his 'kick me' tattoo he has on his back. All his tattoos had a meaning of depression,anger,abuse,loneliness.. He only has two tattoos I did that mean love,loyalty,forever..
I walked over the the window sill and grabbed his bulky shoulder to get his attention.. he swung his arm and he swatted me to the ground. I crawled to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I filled up the huge gold bathtub with water. I undressed myself and sat in the warm water laying there thinking about what Mr.J's hiding from me. He's not telling me everything and I could tell something's bothering him.. but what?