~Chapter 26: Naughty Naughty~

~Later That Day~

     *Harley's POV*

    After a couple of hours being home i remember Mr.J saying he would wanna do naughty naughty some other night,so i thought lets do it tonight. I started to set up the room and make it look very romantic by,setting up candles everywhere,rose peddles,and our favorite song Gangsta. I heard him coming upstairs so i hid behind the door to quickly shut it as he walks in. As he opened the door and walked in i quickly shut it and slowly started to walk towards him.."Hey princess what is all this"he said falling backwards on the bed..I gave him my classic smirk and then he knew i wanted to be naughty. A smirk grew on his face,I started to crawl on the bed and go on top of him. I gave him a kiss and i started to rip his shirt off and expose his tattooed chest.. I was about to kiss him again but decided to tease him and put my lips right above his. He growled at me but i kept going on and started to kiss his neck and sliding my lips down to his chest. I laid my head down on his chest and started to trace his HA HA HA tattoos with my delicate finger. I giggled out of no were for no reason which made him love me more.. I sat up and started to suck patches of his chest,slowly going for his nipple.. I sucked on his nipple making him moan and i flicked my tongue off it. Going to his abdomen, i sit there slowly starting to take his pant and boxers off. Before i took his boxer off i could feel his throbbing cock waiting for me.. I giggle and looked at him with begging eyes."Aww i see Daddy J is trying to be    desperate, Daddy I'll get there relax,take it down 3 notches"i said pulling his boxers off. He growled at me and i took his boxers off and his cock flung out..I slowly let it enter my mouth,then i licked the whole length of his cock and flicked my tongue at the tip. He gripped the sheets and groaned, i made it go deeper into my mouth making him growl and throw his head. I removed it from my mouth and laid next to Daddy J. "Did you enjoy that Daddy"i said grabbing my hand.. He nodded and went on top of ME. "Its your turn now Baby Girl'he said licking his lips.. I laughed and let him do whatever he wanted to me.

    *Jokers POV*

 Oh were to start with my princess. I started kissing her and i slid my lips to her neck and left a bit mark there. I started to take off her Daddy lil Monster shirt and bra and left hickeys all over her. She was My lil monster indeed, i heard her groaning and felt her grabbing my green hair.. I started to massage one breast and i sucked the other one.. She started to rise and arch her back but i pinned her down and i went down to her stomach. I left lots of red marks and hickeys all over her stomach and moved lower. I started to take her shorts off and her underwear, I bit my lip and started to rub her clit. I heard her moan "Daddy" and she pulled me up to her face..I licked my lips and went to kiss her. But then i went back down to her clit and started to put my tongue through the clit almost going in her entrance. I heard the sheets starting to rip the sheets . Then i started to put my finger in her entrance on at a time. Thrusting my fingers in and out of her and then she cum after a couple of minutes. I licked my fingers picked her  up,wrapped her legs around my waist and pushed her up against the wall. then i grabbed my cock and slowly started to enter myself into her. She threw her head back and banged her head in the wall. "Ya alright doll" i said grinning at her.. She nodded and looked at me. I started going in and out of her until i couldn't move anymore. I laid down on the bed but Harley had one more thing in mind.

 *Harley's POV*

 I told Mr.J to lay down in bed again and i went to his ear were my lips were touching his ear and said "Wanna Rev up your Harley.....Vroooomm Vrooommm" i said in his ear. He looked at me and grinned and i went on his abdomen and slowly started to sink down on his throbbing cock. I looked at him and saw his head get thrown back so fast, i started to bounce on it faster and faster till i couldn't move anymore.. i got off and laid next to Daddy. He looked at me and said "You a very very bad girl,but so good"he said kissing me. I giggled and kissed him back. Once we started kissing we couldn't stop.. When we stopped i laid on my side with him laying right behind me with his arm around me. "I love you Princess" he said in my ear. "Love you too Daddy"i said holding his hand..