~Chapter 5:Inguries~

~At home~

When they got home from the club Harley past out in the car,so the joker brought her in the house,helped her get out of her dress and into her t shirt and panties and laid her down in the bed.Then he put his car away.When he got back to the room he got undressed and put on some boxers and kissed Harley on the forehead and went to sleep. Later that night Harley woke up and saw the Joker sleeping.She slowly got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get a midnight snack.When she got down their,she opens the fridge and then she feels a knife go through the side of her stomach."DADDDDYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJ............PUDDDDINNNNNNNN"She said crying on the ground surrounded by blood.....He heard her call and woke up when he didn't see her in the bed he ran downstairs."Baby were are you"he asked in concern. When he walked into the kitchen and saw her he immediately ran over."Help me puddin....help me..."her voice cracking."Baby what happen...please this can't be happening"..."I-i-i don't know...I woke up and wanted something to eat and opened the fridge then i see a knife In me"she said in pain."Okay well baby I know this will hurt but I need to get u in the car so we can go to the hospital"."I'll be strong pud-d-din"she stuttered..He picked her up very slowly and started caring her to the car.Once she was in he drove as fast as he could,When they finally get their he runs in with her and tells the nurse what happened.Once she got a room he laid her down in the hospital bed and kissed her forehead.She started crying from the pain.."Shhh shh shh..I got u....Daddy J is here ur safe"he said to Harley while holding her hand."Puddin.....will u stay and not leave me...."she said wiping a tear away.."of course I would stay for you baby"he said while holding her cheek.The doctor walks in the room.."Hello I'm Dr.Soup..what seems to be wrong with Harley"..."Someone stabbed her in the middle of the night"he said while stroking her cheek.The joker points to were she got stabbed."Ah I see...I'm gonna look at it and let u know what we need to do"the doctor replies."Okay it looks like we can just stitch up her cut and she would stay at the doctors for a day just so we can check on her"he said while walking out of the room."I'm so glad ur here puddin......i wouldn't have been so calm if it wasn't for u...I love you"she whispers as she falls asleep."I love you too Harley"he said while kissing her cheek.

While Harley was sleeping the Joker called in the doctors to start the stitching..Took about and half an hour and the joker feel asleep in another hospital bed that he moved closer to Harley,he grabbed her hand and feel asleep.

                                                                                                 *Jokers Dream*

      The Joker woke up...and saw no Harley he searched everywhere for his Harley..He finally found  Harley in the bathroom sobbing with a gun in her hands."What's wrong baby..why do u have a gun in your hands"he tried calming her down. "no one loves me........no one will protect me..."she said starting to cry.."I protect you baby.."he said while tapping her shoulder.She saw tad his hand and says "u protect me...IF YOU PROTECT ME HOW COME I GOT STABBED....."she said as she shot herself.He left the bathroom and started crying in bed thinking about his Harley..All he could remember is her famous word Puddin like it was on repeat in his head.Puddin puddin puddin....

*Back to Rl*

"Puddin...wake up please"she shakes him.His eyes started to open,as he looked around the room he saw a hospital bed next to him and when his eyes focused he saw Harley.He jumped up and gave Harley a hug,kissing her neck,then eventually there lips meet."Baby I'm so glad ur alive..u wouldn't die because I didn't protect u would u"he asked while holding her hands."I always love u and I won't kill myself cause u didn't protect me....Puddin ur crazy"she giggled..The joker picked her up and said "Let's go home" then they drove home to something unexpected.......