~Chapter 21:Problems equals fights~

**News**

   Breaking News Jokers Girl spotted at the mall. Were was batman at that moment of time. But lets take a closer look at that ass jeez The joker got a bad bitch don't mess with Harley or shell get the King of Gotham coming for u.. With his dumb ass cackle..

     **Harley's POV**

    I saw Mr.J was turning red so i tried to comfort him down but he laid me down on my stomach and pulled my pants off showing my ass. He then bit my ass and said "This is mine" he growled and slapped it.I giggle and put my shorts back on,"don't worry Puddin He is jealous ya got a bad bitch"i said holding his hand.he looked at me and kissed me"Ya right Princess but he is a perv for zooming into something that's mine"he said holding me tightly."How bout we go to sleep and worry bout it in the morning"i said laying him down..he nodded and we feel asleep holding each others hand.

        -Next Day-

     I finally woke up at 10 in the morning, and saw Mr.J wasn't there. i walked past his office and heard him in there yelling at johnny. I got my coffee and went back to my room and got into my gold and black dress and went to the club.

      As i walked in everyone looked at me and whistled,i walked to the bar and got 3 bottles of vodka and was SUPER   drunk  and went up to my pole and started doing tricks on it and heard people applause. then this girl came and i jumped off the stage and started to grind on her. I looked up at her and she leaned in and KISSED ME! As she kissed me i heard a laugh come in the door, it was MR.J! When he came in and saw me kissing this girl he dropped everything and shot the girl in the head.."HARLEY WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING"i heard him shout which made me wanna hide in my closet."Mr.J i can explain" i said shivering,he ran over and slapped me across my face,he got his crowbar and hit me in my stomach."LEAVE HIS HOUSE NOW HARLEY"he yelled in my face."Does this mean its over for us"i said crying in a ball."i guess it is,Harley you put shame in my heart why would you do that"he said looking at me.."i didn't the girl did"i sniffled..He pointed to the door telling me to get out..I slowly got up and packed my one out fit,daddy's lil monster shirt,property of the joker jacket,sneaker heels that looked like hooker shoes,spiky bracelets and yes sir bracelets, my puddin collar,and my booty shorts.I also packet some picture of Mr.J and me,grabbed my phone and my baseball bat and my gun and holster and left the house again..But without Mr.J coming for me now...What will i do its over for us what will Happen to the King and Queen of Gotham????