~chapter 20:Girls Day out~

Harley woke up and went to check her phone...She got 2 messages from the Joker. they said*Hey sweets just went down to the club to talk to johnny about dumb ass b-man again,i will be here all day so if u have to get anything done let me know  so i don't kill myself* i replied saying*Lol okay puddin just gonna go to the mall with ivy and have a girls day out love ya puddin see ya when i get home* i sent it and got into my jester costume,grabbed my mallet and called ivy.."Hey Pammy wanna go to the mall and go shoppin"i said with excitement."Sure Harls pick u up in ten"she replied while blowing a kiss and hanging up the phone.

      Ivy got to Harleys house and Haley jumped into the car. We left the house and went to the mall. Ivy looked over at Harley and noticed the ring on her finger,she looked closer and saw a J+H on it with a diamond heart in the middle."Whats that Harl"ivy said looking back at the road.."Oh yea i forgot to tell you Mr.J and I are getting married"she said looking down at her ring.."YOUR GETTING MARRIED...WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" ivy said doing a fast stop in the middle of the road.."I thought since were doing girls day today i would tell you,i wanted you to come with me to get a dress"Harley said looking at ivy..."i will love to get a dress with you,ONLY if i'm your made of honor" Ivy said bursting into laughter. "Of course Red u were going to be it no mater what" Harley said holding Ivy's hand. they arrived at the mall and went shopping for a wedding dress..

       *Harley's POV*

    There were so many dresses to try on, white skinny one,long ones,puffy ones, it was so hard for me to choose. But then i saw this dress and i knew it was perfect for me. It was black and white and it wasn't to much. when i put it on i fell in love and pammy agreed with me.

 when i put it on i fell in love and pammy agreed with me

         We bought the dress and went to another store

         We bought the dress and went to another store.. But first we went to get food. Pammy obviously go a salad while i got a burger. Then pammy went to the plant store and got some roses, Like she doesn't have enough of those. we were walking to the makeup section and i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed it out and saw it was Mr.J, it says * Hey doll i just wanted to see how you are and i should be done in about an hour,i really miss you and wanna see you ;)* i giggled at the winky face and replied *Okay puddin rapping up the mall now be home soon*..from the makeup area i got some black lipstick and saw some watches for Mr.J..I got him a gold watch and ivy got green lipstick and Hair dye.. we left the mall and Ivy dropped me off at my house.."Harls that was so much fun,you better text me so we can do it again"she said while hugging me.. "definitely pammy can't wait to see you again ill text ya later Pammy" i said waving as she left the driveway.

    I quietly ran upstairs and hid my dress in my walk in closet..I got out of my jester outfit and saw a purple gift box on the floor.. i read the card and it said* Got you this cause your my special princess. Hope you like it Love Daddy J* I knew when he says "Daddy J" he usually gets naughty i removed the black tissue paper to see a very sexy,hot and cute bra and undies set. 

       when i put it on i knew Mr

       when i put it on i knew Mr.J wants to be naughty...

       *Jokers POV*

   I walked into the bedroom to see Harley in her sexy set i got her. she turned around saw me,she growled at me and gesturing her finger for me to come closer. I look up and down and gave her a smirk.. I made our lips meet and she raises her leg against my side.I pushed her against the wall and we were like that for hours..

  *Harley's POV*

  Me and Mr.J were making out for hours i was against the wall with my leg up against his side,he had a hand on my ass and his other hand was in my waist.I wrapped my hands around his neck grabbing his slick green hair. The groans coming out of his mouth was music to my ears. He finally parted us and licked his lips and said"We will be back at this again some other day"he said growling at me and he jumped into the bed and so did i. I grabbed his chin and forced another kiss until we saw something very unexpected on the news..