~Chapter 35: Please~

"WHAT,YOU JUST LET HIM RUN OFF"I yelled I jumped out of bed grabbed my shone off the table till I saw his wedding ring. I put it in my bag and limped down the stairs.. "LETS GO BOYS WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME"I yelled at the goons. We got in the van and drove off to the Dungeon. I saw his Lamborghini sitting outside.. I jumped out of the car and fell on the ground... I slowly got up and ran inside and ran down the stairs... there was nothing there..until I saw more stairs and doorways.. I heard his laugh, with my aching foot, the pain crawling up my leg I limp as fast as I could to the room he was in.. I was about to yell his name till I heard him say something..

Harley, if your still alive, I hope you are, I just wanna say... I just wanna say...I never meant to always let my anger out on you, it's just after I saved you from belle reve more shit has been going on and I've been to stressed and i would never mean all the shit i said to you sometimes... you know I'm not good at showing love.. I feel like I no good for you.. I'm sorry Harley but I'm leaving...

   "WAITTTT" I yelled.. He turned around with shock in his eyes..."Harley,how did u get here, why are you here".."I ran out of the hospital for you, I don't want you to kill yourself. Puddin you might not see it but I see the love, i feel the love, i feel your pain.. I feel anything that's wrong with you... I don't care if you use me for ur anger. I care about being with you.. always know I'm here always, even if I did die, I would still be next to you... I love you puddin.."I pulled out his ring from my purse and put it on his finger...I looked at him as o heard a gun cock noise... I looked around then I looked at him pointing the at his head.."PUDDIN NO"I said as I grabbed his gun...."stop, you perfect the way you are, don't change for me, I love you the way you are. I don't want you to change, and if you don't stop trying to change who you are I will pull the trigger at my own head" I pointed the gun at my head...He pulled me close to him, taking the gun out of my hands and threw it"shhhh... don't say that" he said.."then dont do it to me, you know how it felt for me to see you almost pull it" I dug my face into his shoulder... "I'm sorry baby.... I didn't think you'd really care if I was gone"he said rubbing my back..i looked up at him" you'd really think i wouldn't care, i love you too much" i said.. He cupped my face and kissed me..

    I stood up and pulled his hand and helped him up

    I stood up and pulled his hand and helped him up.. we walked home... and I say on the bed and rest my foot and Mr.J helped me with everything.. Damn I love him, I really do, such a badass, funny, loving, everything about him is perfect. Our adventures will never end no matter what injuries come in our way I wont stop being wild..