~Chapter 32:Private Club~

I was laying on his shoulder, with his arm wrapping around me pulling me closer to him. Once i felt his warm body touch mine, my cold body turned warm as his. I felt my vision slowly going blurry.. Then all I remember was feeling Mr.J's lips kiss my forehead.
I woke up in his arms, I looked at him peacefully sleeping. He looked so peaceful sleeping I never want to wake him up. I got out of bed and noticed I was still naked, so I put on Mr.J's red blouse and went to the bathroom and looked at my body. I feel like i could use something to add to my body, but what? Whatever I'll just ask Mr.J when he wakes up. I put my hair up into two buns and went into my closet to pick out clothes. I went with my Arkham Knight outfit, I left it in the bathroom and went to the kitchen and made breakfast for us. As I was making eggs I heard Mr.J moan and stretch in bed. I giggled and went back to cooking..
While washing the dishes I heard him purring behind me. I was about to turn around,but he grabbed my waist and turned me around saying "Why are you wearing my shirt"He said examining my body. " I needed something to wear to come down here without anyone looking at property that's yours" I said. "well, you don't need to wear it cause listen honey, i have goons everywhere protecting this place, and if someone did look at your stuff, I would shoot there brains out"he cackled.. I unbuttoned and took off the shirt and was now naked again. He picks me up and puts me on the counter. He opens my legs and started to rub my clit. I threw my head back moaning as I hit a cabinet. Then he started sliding his fingers threw my entrance. I grabbed his green hair from sexual frustration. He knew I was sexually frustrated and he growled against my neck. While the thrusting his fingers in and out he laid his other hand on my cheek and kissed me. I was on the urge to cum so I told him to go to the bathroom, but he wanted it all over the counter..All my orgasm came out he grinned and licked his fingers and like my clit. When he finished cleaning my clit he picked me up and say me down at the table and we finally ate breakfast.. "We have something in this penthouse that others beg for but never get" he said giving me his devilish smirk. I smirk back and run up to our bedroom and got dressed and followed him to were we were going. As he opened the door and it was a mini club.
     There was one pole, a bar, a lounge, a hot tub, and a DJ stand. Mr.J walked to the black couch and I went go the pole and turned on some music and looked at Mr.J and he grinned at me. Never loosing eye contact I danced on the pole shock made him slowly get up and walk towards me. I growled and started to dance on him. I grabbed his cane and made him stand up.. I started to walk around him until I trapped him and put the cane around behind his back and pushed him closer to me. I gave him a devilish smirk and kissed him. He wraps his arms around me and grabs my ass and pushed me deeper.Then he spun around, grabbed his cane and pushed me on a couch. I turned me over and took my clothes off leaving me with a bra and underwear on. He got a firm grip on the cane and started to spank me with the cane. I let out a laugh and I sat up. I jumped on him and teased him, I started breathing heavily on his neck, biting his ear,while I was hanging on him I slowly grinded on him and said "you want me,I'm all yours" I let out a laugh and he growled and threw me in the hot tub.. I say in the bench and he went on me and pushed his red lips into mine. We switched positions in the hot tub for hours and I meant hours. After he saved me from Belle Reve he has been more 'Sexual' around me. He has been wanting more Naughty Naughty to go on..Damn I love him, everything about him is perfect.. I was doing one more thing on our last day of our honeymoon and that was getting back into show again and Mr.J was gonna help me. "Mr.J can you help me get back into shape tomorrow"he looked at me with his devilish smirk and nodded. I got out of the hot tub and he carried me to my room were I didn't even bother getting dressed i just laid in bed with Mr.J holding my hand..