~Chapter 27:Wedding Planning~

*Harley's POV*

      I woke up to see Mr.J's arms around me, i felt his warm body reflecting of on me and i could tell he was dreaming about me cause i never felt him grip on me and talk in his sleep. I would hear him say such sweet things in his sleep to me and he never told me his feelings before. I tried to move his arms but he pulled me back and said "Why you leaving Harls,i don't wanna loose you no more, every time you do another part of me changes"..I kiss his hand and said "Puddin i'll never leave you again, i can never leave,it hurts me too much too i am just getting dressed". I started to move his arms again as i hear him purr, I got out of bed and saw Mr.J looking at me purring and licking his lips.. I giggled and went to get dressed. I wore my Arkham Knight outfit and went to the window sill and looked at Gotham City.. It was so beautiful, but i loved it more at night time, it feels so romantic,soothing. I leaned on a pillow and felt a bump under it, when i lifted up the pillow i saw a book under it and it says "Me and you Forever, King and Queen".. it had pictures on the cover of me and Mr.J, i opened the book and saw all the memories we had together from when we first met. I felt tears run down my face, i touched one of the pictures and felt the paper was wet,but why was it wet, did Mr.J cry when he kicked me out of the house,was is upset at what he done. I kept looking through the book until i found my favorite moment,it was when we were at Chemical Ace,when he showed how he really cared for me when i jumped into the acid for him..I grabbed the pillow and started to cry into it. I was mumbling words into the pillow like 'I love you, i never knew you felt this was' and etc. I thought i was just talking to myself, but i felt a warn hand rub my back and the other hand grabbed my chin and picked my face up. When i looked up as i saw his crystal blue eyes, i saw me and him in his eyes, like a vision of me and him at the wedding.. I smiled as he did and i pushed my soft lips into his warm ones, but felt his cold metal teeth bit my lip. 

    I got up and fixed my makeup and went with Mr.J to get some things for the wedding done. He went to get a tux and i went to look at decor for the tables and all the fancy stuff. After finishing all the decor stuff they put all of it together and it looked beautiful.

 After finishing all the decor stuff they put all of it together and it looked beautiful

    It was perfect, the color, the scenery,it was beautiful.. I went to pick up Mr.J and we went to go eat lunch, then i went to find some good foods that should be at the wedding, then Mr.J went for the aisle decor. We wanted lots of food varieties so we went with pasta,salad for Ivy,meat,lots of drinks,and lots of deserts..While i was picking out food i felt my phone vibrate and it was Mr.J. He sent me a picture of what the aisle will look like and i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it.

 He sent me a picture of what the aisle will look like and i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it

      He had such a great taste.. We decided to go home and relax at the club for a while..It wasn't much longer till the wedding,so Mr.J was talking to all his henchman,and i called Ivy and Serrina and told them. Then i passed out at the bar..and when i woke up i was surprised at where i was.....