~Chapter 19:I'm Back~

**Harley's POV**

     I was still weak i was starting to loose it..without him i'm nothing...

                 **Deadshots POV**

     It was getting out of hand now...Its like shes my daughter,i don't know what to do anymore she is loosing her identity,she wasn't her anymore,no tattoos,darker hair everything from her just disappeared... she was a different person,the only thing i saw was the ring keeping her together... I hope it can keep her together a long..

**Harley's POV**

    The ring was keeping me together...just looking at it made me cry like he was their the whole time...i just wish i got to say goodbye to him..Even if it was for 2 years i still had the best time of my life with him.. If only he could walk in right now and hug me bringing my life back..all my color,my energy,my soul....

**Amanda Waller's POV**

  I never seen something that would make me cry before but this is some sad shit..Poor Harley lost her love and now she doesn't have anyone to love anymore.."Frank see were the joker is if hes still alive give him a call and say shes her and she needs u ASAP" i told him, he nodded and went to work..

   **Harley's POV**

  every second my heart beated felt like every second i  am slowly dying. Nothing could help me but Mr. J if he was around...Harley just end you life now and then u can be with Mr.J.. I grabbed my Knife from under my pillow and started to stab myself in the arm. i carved out a J+H in my arm with a heart around it.. then i stabbed  my other arm with a broken heart,then i started to hear someone call my name..it was getting closer and closer but i slowly started to faint..

        **Jokers POV**

   Amanda called me and told me Harley needed me ASAP so i came here and see her stabbing herself with a knife...I ran over to her cage and opened the door....She looked up at me and a smile started to grow on her face a wide as it could go..

          **Harley's POV**

"PUDDIN" i screamed with joy crying into his chest..All of a sudden i feel energy come back to me, i got all my tattoos,my hair,everything back to normal.. he grabbed my hands and noticed the ring on my finger he smiled and got on one knee "Harley Quinn will you,forever and ever till then end,Will you marry me baby girl"my eyes sparkled"YES YES PUDDIN YES"I started crying..Everyone applauded and Mr.J kissed me. "lets go home Princess"he said picking me up,we went home and everything went back to normal.