~Chapter 38:Never ending Nightmare~

I dragged Mr.J out of the tub, his whole body was cold he's really gone. I laid him on the bed and sat there..crying, I put the side of my head on his chest over the heart... nothing beating.. Remembering his heart beat was something I could never forget.. What made him loose it though, what made him wanna shoot him self....My thoughts were blanked till it finally hit me.. Batman.. Batman did this didn't he..My blood boiling, my body filled with mixed emotions. I picked up my phone and call bats to come over.. Seconds past, and he was here.."What's wrong Quinn" he deep, Husky voice behind me..."It's Mr.J.. He killed himself."I said starting to feel water fall down on my cheeks. He was silent for a minute till he finally spoke up.."Oh.. Harley I'm so sorry"he said having his arms out for a hug. I accepted it, but I thought batman would be happy Jokers dead cause he don't have to worry about him anymore...
     I SEE batman and Mr.J starting to fade away."PUDDIN" I ran to the bed but he disappeared. I was in our bedroom laying on the floor, mesmerized at what I just witnessed..
    I woke up, in a hospital bed..With Mr.J next to me "PUDDIN, I thought you killed yourself"I said grabbing his hand...No reply, was he still mad at me!? I grabbed his face and his head
Came off..I screamed as I jumped out of the bed.. The nurse ran in "what's wrong" she asked.."Mr.Js head just came off"I shivered with fear in my eyes. "It's okay we'll take you to another room"she leased me out of the terrifying room.My heart was beating out my chest, with fear and terror.. Then I heard a laugh..It sounded familiar, but with a little twist.. Someone walked in and It was Mr.J "Puddin?" I questioned. "Princess, come to daddy" I got out bed and limped over to him.. Hugging him till we disappeared in to another place..
     We were in the shock therapy room.. I looked up at Mr.J but it wasn't him anymore... The person had a straw hat, sharp claw and his mouth was stitched shut..As I examining the figure a little more it came to me "SCARECROW, w-w-wh-what do you want"I shivered... He laughed at me, He laid me down at the table.. While he was talking I heard Mr.J saying "Harley wake up" over and over again... Wait so I'm dreaming.."Let me go scarecrow I know I'm dreaming"I yelled. He used his claws and scratched me in my legs, arms, and on my neck..I laughed.."What's so funny"he said.."You think you can hurt me, well Mister only one person can hurt me"I said."Who"he questioned. He looked away, I grabbed a sword and stabbed him in the back "It's not you"i said.. He started to dissolve into ash at my feet..

     I woke up back in my bathtub, my
Heart racing, I could barley breathe. I looked up, seeing Mr.J sitting across from me in the bathtub..."Puddin"am I dreaming right now" I asked.. "no your good now"he said pulling me close to him..."wait, do you have your gun on you"I asked. "Yes why"I said. "GIVE IT TO ME I DONT WANT YOU TO SHOOT YOURSELF AGAIN"I said grabbing his gun and throwing it on the ground.."Puddin, you won't kill yourself right"I said shivering..He felt me shiver in fear, he wraps his warm arms around me, comforting me, making me warm.."What did he do to you" he said in my ear.."All my fears,all my fears"I said.."What are your fears"he said resting his chin on the top of my head."My fear is loosing you..Every dream he put me in was you killing yourself, dead, or you just vanished.."I said feeling the waterfalls forming in my eyes again..His eyes were wide and a smile grew on his face"Shh. It's okay, I'm right here"he said stroking my hair..I heard him say something he never said before"I love you" my tears weren't fear anymore they were tears of happiness.."I love you to puddin".