~Chapter 34: Hell~

He removed the chair and as he lifted it off my foot I could feel a bone bounce back up in my foot. I screamed in bloody murder. I looked down and saw it gushing blood everywhere.. I fell to the ground and it went pitch black...

    *Joker*
   I ran over to her and pick her up and ran to the van."What are you waiting for dumbass GO"I snarled at my goon.. while he was driving I look down at Harley. I laid my hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead.. I look at her foot see it loose tons of blood..If I wasn't so rough this wouldn't have happened.. why would I think I could love anyone, I grabbed my gun, rolled down the window and shot 4 people that were out in the streets, letting out my anger.. We arrived at the hospital, my Goons surrounded me and Harley as we walked into the hospital. We walked to the counter and the nurse started to shiver... "She has a boo boo in her foot, get her a room now or I'll give you a boo boo"I cackled.. "o-o-OKAY right away" she said leading me to the room. I laid Harley on the bed and sat with her... I ran my hands through my hair, stressed that I needed to leave the room.."JOHNNY, COME HERE NOW"I yelled.. he walked out and patted my shoulder.." you alright boss" he said.. I swatted his hand and shook my head..."its all my fault, ya know it was different when she was my girlfriend...Now she's my wife,I live with her for the rest of my life.. I can't keep letting my frustration out on her or I might loose her to my insanity of a soul"I felt water in my eyes and I tried to hide it from Johnny but he noticed and nodded... I looked at my ring, the gold on my finger. That had our initials on it..." I feel she could use someone better then me, I'm just a psychotic clown.im meant to be lonely"

  *Harley*

My eyes slowly opened, though my vision was fuzzy. I looked around for Mr.J but I didn't see him, I saw Johnny and two other men.. But no Mr.J. I looked at my foot it was wrapped up in a cast.."Were is Mr.J" I asked...They all shrugged there shoulders, but I feel like Johnny knows..I'll ask him later, I don't wanna feel upset right now. I grabbed my phone and looked at pictures of me and Mr.J..."Johnny can I talk to you for a minute"I asked.. He nodded so I growled for the other two to go outside and guard the door."Johnny I know you know we're Mr.J went, and I need to know were"I said looking into his eyes."he told me not to tell you" he said.. My body feet a mixture of emotions.." Well u need to tell me,Johnny I dont wanna loose him I needs to know what's wrong before its to late" I said.."He ran to his abandoned dungeon with the circle of weapons and he said he was killing himself".