~Chapter 7: Suprises~

The Joker put an arm around Harley but Harley refused,instead she got on his abdomen and laid on top of him.He was stroking her hair as he felt Harley tracing his hahahahaha tattoos."Did you really mean all those things you said to my dad puddin"she looked up at his shady blue eyes."Of course I meant it..u are the only one..the only one that actually  cared about me at the Asylum,I'll never forget u Harley,my queen..ur the best thing that has ever came into my life,I'm so happy when I'm with u...i love you Baby"he said while kissing her on the lips."Aww puddin."she started crying with joy."Baby please don't cry..when u cry I cry on the inside but now I'll be crying on the outside"he started tearing up pulling her closer to him.They both fell asleep when the joker was humming gangsta.

                                                                                    ~Next Day~

         Harley woke up and saw a note on the night table and read it*Good Morning Baby,Just letting you know I am going to do something today,be home by 5..Love Daddy J*,She gave a smirk and had an idea...She called Ivy and asked for roses,then she went to a specific store.When she got back she got paint and panted the room black and gold,Added a hot tub,mini bar,fancy couches, and finally a stripper pole.When Ivy got here she placed the roses in a fancy black vase. She heard her phone go off and saw one missed call."be right back ivy got to call this person back"she said leaving the room,she went in her room and called the number.they picked up"Hello who is this"she questioned.All she heard was heavy breathing,"Hi baby sorry my phone died so I'm using Johnnys phone I'll be home in 10 please make sure the club is clean and if not there will be an issue"."Okay Puddin see you in ten".."Bai Baby"he hung up."Ivy Puddin will be home in 10 you need to get out of here and I got to get dressed and ready and check the club"."Okay Harl,text me later okay"Ivy kissed her cheek and left.She wore the gold and black diamonds dress,very short,has strands of gold beads hanging off the bottom.She did her makeup and hair and went in the room waiting for him to come home.When she
heard him come home he heard music playing and ran inside."I'm home baby..were u at"he said loud and clear.He ran upstairs and followed the music.He opened the door and saw Harley on the pole,His mouth dropping,staring,got a boner."Puddin"she growled in a playful tone.."Why did you make this a private club baby"he questioned..."you know how U hate it when some guys stare at me,,,well I thought about making a private club for me and you and we can do whatever we want".she said..."Well what are we waiting for lets get this party started"he said with a smirk as Harley ran up to him and forced their lips together.He moaned so loud she giggled.

        He got in his club outfit and when they went back to the private club room he locked the door behind him and tossed Harley on the couch.He jumped on top of her and started to kiss her,which then turned into a make out session.He eventually took off her dress,and she took of his clothes,the only thing they kept on was underwear.Harley decided to get a big bottle of beer and chugged it all in one sitting.After that she was super drunk,and did tricks on that pole that she never did before.She went in the hot tub and curled her finger for the joker to come,"Come in here Daddy"she said with a smirk.He slowly walked over purring against her neck.He started to kiss her neck,shoulders,and lips.
                                                                                               ~1 hour later~

      Later that night the joker was nervous to do something he never did before...he got out something out of his pocket and.....