~Chapter 10:Punishment~

When they got home from the worst days ever."I got to punish you now baby...for leaving and I didn't tell me"he said with a smirk.Her eyes sparkled as he said Punish..."Your the boss Daddy"She said with a growl.. He brought her upstairs into their bedroom and got her undressed..He put on gangsta,and laid on the bed."Baby will u help me take my clothes off"he said with a smirk.."Anything for u daddy"she started taking his shirt off,then his pants along with his boxers..as soon as his boxers came off Harley Couldn't stop staring."Like Watcha see Baby girl"He said with a groan."Yeahhhhhh.....Daddyyyyy......I'm bored.....I'm bored play with meee"she said with a smirk.He went on top of her and started to kiss her neck.Groans started the escape her mouth, he then went to hear breasts and started to suck on a nipple and with his free hand massage the other one.Harley gripped the sheets,and let out a groan"Daddy..."she growled.He started to go down to her abdomen,and put his hands on her hips as he stared at her.He grabbed her panties and started to slid them off,Once he got them off he started to rub her clit.Small groans escape Harley's lips,As he went even further and started licking her clit. Then he started to slid his fingers in his entrance. The loudest groans and growls escaped Harley's mouth."Daddy please"he moaned...He looked up at her and laughed"Ohh baby that's why it's called a punishment"...He started adding two,three fingers in and started thrusting in and out,it started going faster and faster.After about ten minutes of fingering Harley he felt warm cum go all over his fingers.He licked his fingers and started to unzip his pants.Once his boxers came off his huge cock flung out and Harley couldn't stop staring and drooling."Like Watcha see baby girl"he said with a smirk"Yeahhhhh"she growled.He rubbed his tip on her entrance,he started to slowly enter himself into Harley.Her groans was music to his ears.Once she got use to his size her started to thrust in and out."Damn baby girl ur so tight"he groaned.He fucked her until he ran out of energy.

                                                                                   *Five minutes later*

When he got himself out of Harley,harley jumped on the joker and smuggled up against him.."Hey princess how would you think of a new tattoo?"he questioned.She nodded and he took out the tattoo gun and put a tattoo on her shoulder.He started with a heart and then add a h and a j and put an arrow going threw it.Harley did the same and once they finished she payed right next to the joker and they feel asleep...