~Chapter 24:Following the last piece of your heart~

*Harley's POV*

   I lived in an ally way were it was dark,cold,lost like my soul.. I took a look at my ring to see the heart was turning black, like the inside of me without Mr.J....Its been 2 weeks now without him,and me living on the streets..Its really over i better find a man..i got up and started walking deeper into Gotham City..my shirt was all wet,my shoes were destroyed,Hair is all messy,makeup running down my face..I felt like i was starting to get locked away.. I locked away my feelings for Mr.J and said to myself "Some things must be left forgotten for now" and as i started walking my vision started to get blurry. I tried to find my ally way but i fell on the ground and blacked out...

   ~Dream/Flashback~

        "Hello Doctor"...The King and Queen of Gotham City.."I love you princess"..."Would you live for me"..."your the only one that makes me happy"......"The one the only, the infamous HARLEY QUINN"...."Come to daddy"......"i wont loose you again baby girl".....

  I woke up with my heart beating 100 miles an hour...My head pounding, the voices weren't fighting they agreed for me to tell Mr.J i need him.... were they right,should i follow my little love that my heart has for him..I took out the photos from my bag and looked at all the great times we had together.. I started crying which ruined some of the photos...It was weird cause when a tear dropped only on my face which only showed Mr.J. Its like nature is telling me i should go back to him but would he forgive me for what i have done to him.. I cut the Mr.J writing one my hand to make it fresh again..I didn't even feel the pain anymore, nothing gave me pain but Mr.J...

*Jokers POV*

   I felt something different in my heart,it wasn't love,it wasn't broken,it was like i needed to go somewhere my heart was telling me to go somewhere..should i go,i looked at the tattoo and saw it turning black.. I knew i needed to follow me heart, i got my purple coat and left the house,making my heart show me the way. It was dark and cold outside.

   *Harley's POV*

   I found a store and looked at myself through the glass. I was talking to myself like Mr.J was there.."Mr.J..Look i'm sorry for what i did to you the other day..I was just upset with how no one believes me..I did so many mistakes that there is no one left who believes in me especially you...you complete me your the only person i ever told my feelings to and secrets i never told anyone and you'd be the one who would comfort me and care about my feelings...In school I've been the "nerd" and the "loser" everyone would get me by my backpack  and toss me to the ground..After falling into the chemicals,i didn't think you would come back..but you did and that is when i changed. I never feel pain no one can hurt me but you..I love our moments together,when we lay in bed together watchin a movie or just cuddling from one of my horrible dreams,and when i love to feel you arms and hold you hands..I love you puddin and i would never do anything to really hurt you"...I started to cry on the window until i felt something grab me..i look through the glass and saw that it was MR.J.. I turned around and looked into his eyes...He was crying..he was really crying..he looked at my arm and kissed it..He looked at me an saw the tattoo looked just like his and my ring was black...I hugged him,sobbing and sniffling in his chest..Then we both felt something....i looked at his tattoo as he looked at mine,They were stitching back together..My ring was going back to normal, and the cuts i gave myself are disappearing...I felt all the love go into me and the wild and the crazy..i looked at him and heard him say "i love you"my eyes tearing up and i said i love you back and he kissed me...."ya really meant all that stuff you were saying to yourself"he asked."y-yeah i did,i was gonna tell you that if i saw you again but u heard it yourself"i said. i held his hand and we walked back home were i belong,were The King and Queen of Gotham are suppose to be.. Together forever Joker and Harley Quinn will never part through thick and thin...