~Chapter 9:Depression n Forgivness~

*Harley POV*

   As I was walking the cold empty streets of Gotham,it started raining all I could hear is Mr.Js voice over and over again in my head saying "I love you" I can't get him out it's tearing me apart...But why would he hit me and punch me,I can't control myself when I'm drunk.

                                                                                *Jokers POV*

  When I looked up to see what Harley was doing she wasn't there,I went home and sobbed in my pillow...I heard a knock at my door it was one of my goons,I pulled out my gun and shot him,for no reason...I need my Harley my queen,my love,my life.....

                                                                                   *Harley's POV*

    I'm soaked but I didn't care...makeup running down my face,I fell and scraped every part of my body which led to lots of blood..I was sitting there struggling to get up.I finally got up and I sat on top of a car...sobbing..crying into my property of the Joker jacket...I Threw it a long with my Puddin collar.I kept walking the Streets of Gotham Waiting for B man to put me in the Asylum..

                                                                               *Jokers POV*

     I couldn't live anymore without my Queen..."I'm going on a walk..."I told Johnny..I put on my purple Jacket and walked the lonely cold rainy streets of Gotham.As I was walking I saw two thing on the ground,it was Harley's jacket and collar.She was here before I need my Harley back."HARLEY" I kept yelling in the Streets...

                                                                             *Harley POV*

         I saw a big puddle on the sidewalk and decided to sit down looking at my reflection,singing depressing songs,until a saw another reflection behind me it was Mr.J when I turned around no one was there,I just saw him everywhere I go like he was looking for me...I just looked at myself in the puddle Looking at Harley Quinn  Dying without her Puddin,her Mr.J Her Daddy...."I need my Puddin"I said to myself...

                                                                                     *Joker POV*

    Walking down the Streets I see a figure in the distance...I didn't say anything...but I quietly walked up and saw it was Harley sobbing in a puddle looking at her reflection talking to herself..I walked up behind her and saw me and her in the reflection,putting my hands on her shoulders and saying"I'm so sorry baby..I never mean to hurt u like that"I saw her eyes widen...

                                                                                       *Harley POV*

     My eyes sparkled as I heard him....I turned around With tears in my eyes."PUDDINN" I screeched as he pulled my off the ground..he noticed my badly scrapped legs and arms so he picked me up and brought me home in a nice safe house with the only Love I ever had..

//Hi guys I know this is different but I liked the POV and I will be doing them later on in the book so yeah I hope you guys like this chapter❤️